Sing.

Chapter 28.

"Sing" -My Chemical Romance.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hazel's POV

Waking up sucks. Especially if it's at 6:35am and my room is cold like an Antarctica, so it's even harder to get out of my warm and cosy bed.

My movements were frantic as I tried to hurriedly put the clothes on and get to the bathroom so I could make myself look at least somewhat presentable.

As my eyes caught a glimpse of my own reflection in the mirror, I almost screamed. I was ghost pale, my green eyes dull and lifeless, the long red hair sticking to my head. My face held so many pimples and red marks, makeup had no way with covering any of it, even if I applied every single products I possess. The puffiness around my eyes, as well as a pair of huge bags underneath them was a result of me crying myself to sleep.

The reason? I think it's pretty obvious.

Luke freaking Hemmings.

It's funny, because I swore to myself that I will never cry over a guy. And, look at ne now. I'm a wreck and it's all because of him.

To start from beginning. I should have never accepted the bastard's offer in the first place. That's the main reason why I'm heartbroken now. Because, I should've fucking seen it coming! Of course I would end up liking him, falling for him. He's Luke Hemmings. Maybe I thought I would be immune to his charm and amazing blue eyes, but I guess it fell into the mud. I ended up like I always do; disappointed, angry and heartbroken.

All because of him.

Looking at myself, I decided I should stop being a stupid little brat who cries over a boy.

So I gathered all the makeup I own and started applying various cremes, foundations and all the stuff I believed would make me look better.

I smiled slightly when I saw the marks on my face disappear under the layer of foundation, fluttering my eyes open and closed as I started covering my eyelashes with mascara, my hand pulling out a black line along my eyelids with an eyeliner.

Noticing my hair was looking rather ugly, considering that I haven't taken care of it at all these last few weeks, I decided I needed a haircut. So I gave myself one.

In the end, I was staring at my completely changed reflection, a slightest smile plastered upon my face.

I look good.

A sound of a doorbell shook me out of my thoughts as I quickly shuffled out of the bathroom and towards the front door.

When I swung it open, I was met with my best friend's smiley face. Though, when he noticed my demeanour, his eyes eyes widened slightly.

''Hazel? What have you done?'' he questioned, stepping towards me, his hand taking a strand of my hair and twirling it between his fingers. I chuckled, pushing him out of the way as I grabbed my backpack.

''I decided I should make some changes. You like?'' I spoke as I climbed inside his car, my hand reaching for the radio instinctively.

Ash nodded vigorously as he started the engine.

''It suits you. I like new Hazel, '' he giggled slightly, like a goof he is and I rolled my eyes playfully before we finally sped off into the familiar direction of school a.k.a. hell hole.

''Woah, you're extremely popular today, Haze, '' Ashton commented with a smirk as I walked up to my locker, as he waited for me to pick my stuff.