Story 1: Truth or Dare

Sarah sighed, breaking the silence in the car. She peered over at Cassidy, who was eating a burger. The burgers looked good, but Sarah decided to stick with her pie. The mini, handheld pie was amazing, tasting of cinnamon and apples. She took another bite, watching the road intently. Chewing her pie, Sarah turned up the current song: Enter Sandman. Classic rock was the only thing she would actually listen to without vomiting. Bobbing her head to the song, Sarah saw something quite peculiar. 3 men, battered and bruised, walked along the beaten highway. It was practically deserted, and Sarah started choking at the sight of human life. One of the men stuck his thumb out.

He's quite attractive, she thought. I may as well help them out.

Pulling over, Cassidy stuffed the rest of her burger down the hatch. The men piled into the backseat, one carrying a green duffel. He had shining green eyes, full of life. His smile took up his entire face. He was the tough type, the girls could tell.

"Hey! Thanks." He said.

"My name's Dean. This is Sam-" he pointed to the man with shoulder-length hair. He smiled, giving a small nod.

"And this is Castiel." Castiel blushed and waved, pulling his trenchcoat closer to his body.

"Um, you can call me Cas." He said quietly. Cassidy immediately started flirting.

"I like your trenchcoat." She blushed, gaining a red face from Cas. He looked out of the window, the blush reddening. Sarah sighed.

"Really? These are innocent, unsuspecting men. Leave them alone!" She snickered awaiting Cassidy's reaction. She scowled, giggling. Dean broke out into a fit of laughter. As the laughter died down, Cassidy became restless.

"Ugh, lets do something fun!' She whined, begging to do something. Dean snickered at her boredom, and came up with an idea.

"Let's play truth or dare!" He yelled, laughing harder.

"I'll go first! Dare!" Cas exclaimed. Dean readied his dare, laughing harder."Cas!" Dean was laughing hysterically now. "Take your shirt off!" Cas looked him in the eye, challenging him. Dean punched him in the arm, winking towards Cassidy and Sarah. Castiel shook his head, and used his last pass. As Sarah took another bite of pie, he wanted to challenge her. Cassidy shook her head at Cas.

"Bad idea, dude. Now he's just gonna give you something worse," she laughed. Sarah did as well. Cas then peered at Sarah.

"Truth or dare?" he asked. Sarah didn't even hesitate.

"Dare." she kept her record for never having a truth. Although, there wasn't much she could do, since she was driving. Cas thought for a minute.

"Play a Miley Cyrus song on the radio," Cas smiled, knowing of the horrible singer because of Dean.

"And you have to sing along to the song."

She sighed, changing the song from "Enter Sandman" to "We Can't Stop." She shuddered with disgust at the song. Clearing her throat, Sarah began belting out the words, making sure she was practically screaming in Cas' ears. He flinched at the loud sounds, but listened intently. As soon as the song neared its end, Sarah quickly turned on "Kashmir."

"That song was pretty damn disgusting." She shuddered again, now turning to Dean. "Truth or Dare?" She smirked, ready to give him the dare. He glanced out the window thoughtfully, and said

"Truth."

Damn, Sarah thought. She hadn't had a truth in mind. She thought for a few minutes. "Hm, have you ever had something done to you so bad that you couldn't show up in public the next day? Do explain," Sarah grinned. Dean cleared his throat and scowled over at Sam.