Surira Academy: Game Of Ruins

This story is fiction. All incidents and dialogue and characters, except some well-known historical and public figures, are products of the author's imagination and are not to be constructed as real. Where real-life historical or public figures appear, the situations, incidents, and dialogues concerning those persons are fictional and are not intended to depict actual events or to change the fictional nature of the work. In all respects, any resemblance to the person living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Do not plagiarize any content from this story because it is the author's hard work.

Copyright 2023 by scarletberryy

Ps: The video up there is just to portray my story, credits to the rightful owner.

Prologue

There was a large pool of blood in front of the academy's fountain. There were unusual writings on the thin wall of the fountain's pond. The smell of blood filled the air and it felt suffocating to inhale. Near the fountain were five dead bodies covered with blood and their eyes were wide open, as if the culprit purposely left it that way.

Their uniforms were stained with blood and it brought fear to the whole academy. The wounds in their bodies were deep; three of them had stab marks on their necks and two of them had deep wounds on their chest. They were identified as students from the lower class of the academy.

Nagkumpulan ang mga estudyante ng Surira Academy sa paligid ng fountain na malapit sa main gate. Walang may alam kung paano sila pinatay at wala rin makitang sandata na ginamit ng mga salarin sa pagpatay. Naabutan na lang nila sa umagang iyon ang mga estudyanteng patay. Maging ang mga pinuno ng academy ay hindi alam kung ano ang mga totoong nangyari.

Mapapansin ang mga estudyante na puno ng takot, at balisa ang kanilang mga mukha. May ilang estudyante na nagbubulungan at napaluha sa gilid dahil sa kanilang mga nakita.

Narinig ni Kiara ang ilang estudyante na tila nagbabalak nang tumakas sa academy na ito. Baguhan pa lamang siya sa academy ngunit wala siyang kaalam-alam sa mga nangyayari. Hindi niya lubos maintindihan ang mga nakaukit sa fountain na iyon gamit ang dugo ng mga patay na estudyante.

After she witnessed this tragedy, it made her remember memories before she stepped foot on the academy. She remembered the day where it all; started when she passed the entrance duel to enter this prestigious school. The day that her mom and her brother warned her about what is inside this school.

Marami na siyang nalaman sa unang linggo ng pamamalagi niya sa academy, at samu't saring mga bagay na ang bumagabag sa kanya. Isa rito ang paghahanap niya ang kanyang ama na matagal nang nawawala. Namuo sa kanyang isipan ang maraming katanungan habang pinagmamasdan ang mga bangkay na iyon.

Sa gitna ng mga nangyari at sa kuryosidad ng mga tao, ay tumingala si Kiara. Nagawi ang tingin niya sa pinakamataas na building ng north wing. Doon, napansin niya ang pigura ng isang hindi pamilyar na tao na nasinagan ng araw. Nagtaka siya dahil alam niyang pinagbabawalan ang mga estudyante na pumunta sa north wing at maging siya ay sinabihan rin patungkol sa building na iyon.

'Sino ang taong iyon?' tanong niya sa kanyang isipan.

She cannot see the face of the unknown man due to the mask he was wearing. The strange man was standing on the edge of the building with his hands in his pockets. Somehow, she felt that she recognized him even though he was unfamiliar.

Kalaunan ay umiwas siya ng tingin at may nag-aya na sa kanya upang bumalik sa kanilang kwarto. Habang naglalakad ay natanaw niya ang misteryosong higanteng pader na nakapalibot sa buong academy.

Maging ang mga estudyanteng nag-eensayo ay naroon rin sa tapat ng pader na iyon. Marami na siyang nalalaman ngunit hindi pa rin niya lubos na maunawaan ang mga ito, tulad ng pader na pinagmamasdan niya.

While walking, she also remembered the reason why such mysteries exist.

The land of Satoria has ten regions, and eight borders were built which became walls that protected the humans from the demons that were lurking in the land. Ten academies were built from these regions, in order to train students, so they can become part of demon-hunting squads.

These demon-hunting squads fight against the dark forces that surround the land. With this, The Eight Pillars of the Alliance of Light created a game that unites the academies in order to produce demon-hunting squads. One of the contenders, Surira Academy, was ranked third in this game and they are close to losing their place on the top.

Ang mga nangyari ngayong araw ay isa lamang sa mga maaring mangyari pa sa mga susunod na taon niya sa pamamalagi sa academy. Alam niyang sa darating na panahon ay mahahanap niya ang kasagutan tungkol sa larong mas lalong nagpagulo sa kanyang isipan.

Will she find the answers she is looking for? Will she be able to join a demon hunting squad to save all humanity? Will she be able to find her father?

John 10:10

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

Author's Note:

Welcome to Surira Academy.

•Surira is a japanese word which means /thriller/.

•Before you begin on embarking on this story. I just want to tell you about the history of this story. I plan to make a sci-fantasy story inspired by sword art online, attack on titan, the hunger games, maze runner and final fantasy like having quest or challenges in the character's story.

•I found myself writing a sub-genre with fighting demons inspired by the movie Throne of Seals and also inspired by the Bible verse in John 10:10. Even if this fantasy story might not satisfy your expectations. I hope you will support this story until the end. May your journey to Surira Academy motivate you in life.

~scarletberryy