Steve saw me. He walked over to me, he wrapped his arms around me. "Goodmorning doll, how did you sleep?", he asked.

I looked up at him, since he towers over me. I smiled and hugged him. He always felt warm and smelt nice. "Goodmorning Stevie, it was good, how'd you sleep?", I asked him.

"I slept amazing doll, thanks for asking", he said kissing my forehead. I just held him to me. It felt nice having my soulmate so close to me. Having his arms around me. I couldn't help but inhale his scent. Man he smelt nice.

I felt him rub his fingers through my hair. "I love you Chloe", he whispered to me. I smiled against his shirt.

"I love you Stevie", I whispered back. I felt him kiss my blonde colored hair. I smiled, feeling the love was nice.

I looked up At him, his blue eyes looked into mine. I smiled and motioned for him to come closer to me. He bent his face down. I cupped his face and pecked his lips softly. I think I cut him off guard, because he stood still for a second, before kissing me back. Mmm he tasted like peaches. It was a soft and small kiss, but it meant something.

We slowly pulled away. I smacked my lips together. I smirked at his pink colored cheeks. "Now that's what I call a Goodmorning kiss", I said. And soon his cheeks got even more red. I awed and patted his cheeks before giving one of them a kiss.

I stood there with him for a second before I greeted my other soulmates.

I was seated on Clint's lap, as his hands roamed my hips and waist. His lips on my neck. Gently kissing it. "Goodmorning baby", he whispered to me. I blushed. I ran my fingers through his hair. "Goodmorning Clint", I said as I slowly gave him a peck on the lips. He mmm'd as I kissed his lips. His fingers left my waist and hips and found the sides of my face. Kissing me passionately. My hands found the back of his head, playing with the tiny hairs on the back of his neck.

We both pulled back. I smiled at him. He kissed my chin. Then my neck. "Your killing me baby", he said groaning. I giggled and kissed his chin and then his cheek. "Oh you'll live", I said giggling.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. Before letting me go.

I then found myself sitting on peters lap. He smiled and held his hands on my hips. He kissed my forehead. "Goodmorning Princess", he said. I smiled. "Goodmorning Pete", I said before pecking his lips softly. He smiled against the kiss. I smiled too. He started to slowly kiss back. It was a very slow kiss, but it meant something. And I really liked it. We both pulled back when we heard a meow. We both laughed when we saw Ellie. I looked back at him. "I think someone's a little jealous", I said.

I then picked up Ellie and put her on peters lap. He chuckled and played with Ellie. He's so adorable. I swear.

I moved onto Bucky. Who sat me down on his lap gently with his metal arm. He kissed my forehead. "Goodmorning doll", he said smiling. I smiled and kissed his stubbled cheek. "Goodmorning buck", I said.

I gently gave him a peck on the lips. He seemed just as shocked as Steve. But he soon got into the groove of it, and slowly and softly kissed me back. It was a quick kiss. But it meant something. He pulled back and sent his forehead to mine. His brown eyes looking into mine. I saw him close his eyes and purr. I smiled and gave him a Eskimo kiss. He smiled with his eyes closed.

It took awhile before he let me go.

Then I was snatched in Bruce's arms.

He set me down on his lap. Wrapping me in his arms. His nose inhaling my hair. "Goodmorning Annie", he whispered to me.