Week 1: August 11 to August 17, 2019

Prompt notes:

Prompt 1: Was easy enough to write.

Prompt 2: Actually took me a while to write since I was gone for most of the day.

Prompt 3: Finished it off rather quickly. Which is nice.

Prompt 4: So I kind of got behind, but this one was easy when I was not sick and able to focus.

Prompt 5: Short and simple, but good.

Prompt 6: This one came out of left field. Yep.

Prompt 7: I seem to be creating a book plot. Whoops?

Day 1: 8/11

Prompt: 3 nouns - confidence, City, Liberty

Staring at himself in the mirror, Mark brushed his hair to the side. He smirked at his reflection. He had moved to the farthest city that he could when he had turned eighteen and had not regretted his decision since arriving. He had done a few jobs through his college life so far; lived in the dorms for the last two years, living in an efficiency during the summer months, and saving up. He was in his third year, had just turned twenty-one, was living in dorm apartments and was dating.

"Moving to Liberty was a good move," Mark told his reflection, getting a wink back before he smirked and walked from the bathroom that he shared with his three roommates into his bedroom. Closing the door behind him, he walked the short distance to his closet, digging around in it. He pulled out a pair of pumpkin orange jeans that had ghosts and hissing cats embroidered onto it and a giant black sweater that had pumpkins dancing around the bottom and end of the sleeves.

Getting dressed was a quick and easy process, and Mark topped it off with a pair of comfortable ankle boots before he worked some hair gel through his hair. Dressed for the night, he tucked his wallet into his back pocket, attached his wallet leash to a belt loop and grabbed his keys, leaving his room to collect his friends and roommates.

"Come on you guys! I want food before we hit the party!" he called, Brian groaning as he came out of his bedroom, shoving his wallet into his own pocket, keys shoved into another pocket.

"Why are we going to this frat thing?" he asked, shoving his glasses up his face. "And don't ask me about the contacts and where they are. I'm out until next week." Mark held up his hands with a smile as Kyle walked out with Lee of their bedroom.

"Because this is my boyfriend's first year as head of the frat? And he has three more years of head while he gets the rest of his degree levels?" Mark replied, smirking.

Lee rolled black eyes before pulling his silky black hair into a ponytail messily and just so very him. "Come along. You know that he's wanting to support his man. Just like I support you," he said, sending Kyle a teasing smile. Kyle snickered.

"Calm down, Brian. You might see that that one guy you have a hard on for," Kyle drawled. Brian shuddered and gagged.

"Now I need a pre-party game drink for that comment." He smacked Kyle's arm before making sure that they all had what they needed, including the dozens of cookies that Mark and Brian had made in the last couple of days for the pre-party get together with the frat.

They arrived at the frat house ten minutes later, the pledges helping haul the cookies into the house with cheers before they went back to doing the last-minute prep work for the party.

Mark was swept up by a large male in a kiss, getting a beaming smile as Lex smirked and lead them into the dining room where the frat and their close friends were already hanging out. "Hey there, love," the man greeted, getting a smile from Mark.