like that

Finn threw his hands around in the air has he spoke about. Caleb day on a sofa in his room as beside him sat their other friend, Noah. "and then, she noticed the whole morning wood thing. It was so fucking embarrassing!" Finn laid on his back onto the bed and let out an aggressive sigh. "But.. you fucked her.." Noah spoke up and looked at Finn and Finn's whole body shot up "yes! And it was great!" Caleb and Noah stayed quiet for a moment, kind of lost for words. Caleb slowly began "well.. if it was great then what's the problem?.." "it was wrong!" Finn put his face into his hands "how?- she wasn't drunk..was she?" Noah chuckled a bit and looked to Caleb to see if he would laugh also. "No, she wasn't. But it just seemed wrong afterwards." Finn sighed and rolled his eyes in frustration "you're stressing for nothing,man." Caleb shoed his hand at him and sat back more, "you know, I was gonna ask Sadie if she wanted to hang out tonight.. maybe I'll ask her if she could bring lilia.." Caleb smirked and looked to Noah and was also smirking and in the verge of giggling. "Dude, no." Caleb got up and picked his phone up and ran into the other room to text Sadie, once he had sent the text, he walked back into the room and placed his phone of the small table in front of the couch he and Noah sat on. "I'm going home before they get here." "No you're not."
Finn and Caleb went back and forth got a while until soon enough, there was a knock at the door. Caleb, Noah and Finn all looked at each other, Caleb poker his head out the window to see three girls standing outside of his door, "it's open!" Sadie looked up to him and nodded then walked in. Finn laid on his back and sighed, he didn't really know why he was so upset anyways, lilia was pretty, she was nice, and she was great in bed. So what was the issue? Caleb and Noah walked downstairs to greet the girls who had arrived, leaving Finn alone in the bedroom. When they got downstairs the three girls sat down on the couch in the living room, Sadie wore a red tank top and some black tights, lilia wore a large hoodie and some small booty shorts, similar to what she had worn the night she did coke off the blade of a knife. There was another girl who had came with them, she had short brunette hair and wore no makeup, she had a white t-shirt and some baggy jeans. Noah noticed her and smiled at her, she was very pretty. "This is millie! I hope you don't mind we brought her with us!" Sadie looked over to millie and back at the boys standing there "no no of course not, it's great, nice to meet you millie" millie smiled and nodded "nice to meet you too" Noah then spoke up and coughed, getting everyone's attention "are you from the UK?" Millie smiled widely and nodded "yes, I moved back here last year." Noah smiled at the brunette and admired her "I'm Noah" he held his hand out so she could shake it and greet him, "nice to meet you Noah" she took his hand and shook it gently with her soft hands.

Caleb and Sadie sat with Noah and Millie while lilia went to outback to roll a joint for herself. Finn still laid upstairs in Caleb's bedroom, forgetting that Sadie and her friends were even there. Finn got up and walked downstairs and saw them four sitting and talking all in a circle with each other, "Finn, you decided to join us." Caleb smirked at him as he rubbed his eyes, and ran his fingers through his messy hair. He pointed out to the girl with the white t-shirt, "who's this?" He itched his back and walked all the way downstairs, Caleb smiled and held his hand up to the brunette "this is millie". Finn nodded and flashed millie a small smile, she smiled back and waved. He walked to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water from the tap, he turned around and leaned his waist again the counter and looked out the window, he saw lilia smoking and choked on the water. He spit it out and everyone else looked over to him, he looked away to try and cause distraction so they would look away, eventually they did. Finn turned around and looked to see if they were watching him, and slowly crept outside without notice. He stood behind lilia, as she sat down in the steps and took a puff from her joint. Finn coughed and sat down next to her, she turned her head to him and looked him up and down then smiled a little and looked away "hey you." She exhaled the smoke again and coughed a bit. Finn kept his head down and just nodded "how come you aren't inside with your friends?" Finn turned to look at her as he questioned her "I could ask you the same thing." She chuckled a bit and passed Finn the joint that was between her dainty fingers. He took it from her and took in some of the smoke, she sighed and looked up "it's just not fun, I don't enjoy being in small groups of people" Lilia spoke softly and Finn nodded after handing her back the joint and holding in some of the strong smoke. Lilia looked over to him and just looked at his face, no expression but just to look at his features. Finn finally had exhaled the smoke and looked away, lilia bit her lip and looked down again "you could have called me." Lilia said softly and looked back at Finn, "I'm sorry." He apologized "don't be sorry, I still had fun." Lilia smiled and bumped him with her elbow smirking, he chuckled a bit and looked down again. Suddenly Finn grabbed Lilia's hand and ran into the house, once they got in he let go of her and just gave her a look, she nodded and kind of squinted her eyes not really knowing what he was doing, he walked past everyone and it was clear that he was walking back into claves bedroom to go back to sleep, everyone turned to lilia as if they were waiting to see what she was doing also. She looked at everyone then spoke up "where's the washroom" Caleb pointed upstairs beside his bedroom and she smiled and nodded, everyone else was now eating and drinking various different things and speaking amongst themselves. Lilia walked upstairs to go to the bathroom and was pulled into Caleb's room. She yelped and slammed the door behind her, Finn already was in his boxers and Lilia got the message really quick and began to undress herself fast. He watched her and smirked as she soon as she was naked, she ran up to him and he picked her up, slamming her against a wall, earning a yelp out of the small girl. she wrapped her legs around his waist and he kissed her roughly, she gripped her fingers through his messy hair and moaned a bit. They continued to kiss passionately when she slid his boxers off and immediately felt his top hit the entrance of her core slightly. He quickly slammed into her and she bit her lip, drawing a small amount of blood. She moaned softly into his neck, he continued to hold Lilia against the wall and pound into the blondes small cunt. Lilia gripped onto the boys back and he grunted a bit, "f-Finn" She stuttered and moaned a bit louder, but began to cover her mouth a bit while he body shook aggressively. Soon she would reach her limit, Finn could tell. He picked up the pace and pounded into her as fast as he could, his thrusts getting sloppier by the minute. Soon he shot himself into the girls cunt and moaned a bit while putting his face into her neck, she held onto him with one hand and reached her hand down so she could still get to her peak. eventually she came also, and her body shook a bit. He dropped the girl onto her feet, lilia tried to catch her breath when all of a sudden the door was banged on, they bigger turned their heads and looked at each other "guys, you can come out now. Everyone else is going to bed in the guest rooms. And I wanna sleep." It was Caleb, lilia and Finn smirked to each other a bit and got dress. Soon they ran out of the room and went downstairs to get something to eat.