2

Haechan

I cried all day yesterday and Jungwoo hyung actually called everyone else from our friend group, excluding Jeno of course. I'm still "friends" with him but I just don't want him to see me crying and I don't want him to feel bad.

I groaned when I looked at the clock and saw it was 6:45. I practically rolled out my bed and got ready, forcing myself to go to school. I felt my phone vibrate,

uwu

Winwin: ASKJSHDUSKWMDJ

Jungwoo: uh

Winwin: GUYS ALSISKM OMYGHAD ALS YUTA AKSIWK THEATHER,P!!!

Haechan: hyung calm down

Winwin:....

Winwin: ok so Yutahasatheaterperformanceandiwanttoaskyouguysifyoucancomewithme.

Chenle:....huh?

Winwin: tsk. Yuta has a performance and y'all are obligated to go with me.

Ten:hmmmm......

Winwin: pleaseeeeee

Ten: when?

Winwin: well it's um today after school, it's half day today btw.

Ten: idk I'm pretty busy yk.

Haechan: same

Jungwoo: same

Chenle: same

Doyoung: same

Winwin: ARGHHHHHH >:(

Ten: ok ok just kidding, I'm coming.

Haechan: yeah hyung, we wouldn't miss it for the world.

Winwin: yieeee thanks guys. I wuv y'all. uwu

Doyoung: ew.

I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket. "Bunch, I love you so much." My heart dropped when I heard that familiar voice. I quickly turned in a corner and hid. I saw Jaemin and Jeno walking past me. Jaemin was being all clingy to him, totally the opposite when he was with me. Bunch? He had nerves to use that endearment on Jeno.

I turned away and started fast walking, I took a different route than usual since I didn't want to see them. By the time I got to school, my eyes were burning from the tears I was trying to hold back. Everything was blurry since I was starting to cry. I accidentally tripped, but instead of feeling the hard ground, I felt two arms around me.

Mark

I saw Donghyuck as I entered the school, I was calling out his name, or shall I say nicknames I gave to him. He wasn't turning around though so I thought that was weird. I fastened my pace and got just behind him when he suddenly fell. Thanks to my reflexes, I caught him. I gulped as I stared directly at his eyes. Suddenly I felt weird, all ticklish in the stomach and heart beating at an abnormally fast rate. Our faces were so close to each other, I could see all his features perfectly.