Just enough of a bastard

***smut chapter (Top Az per request)***

Aziraphale was the furthest thing from innocent. He was as Crowley had liked to put it, 'just enough of a bastard'. So on a particularly quiet Thursday night, Aziraphale decided be just that.

Crowley was sprawled across their couch with his eyes mostly closed so when Aziraphale walked in holding a plate of treats, Crowley didn't notice.

"Are you hungry, dear?" Aziraphale asked, setting the plate on the table before taking his spot in the lounge chair across from Crowley.

Crowley peeked an eye open to see the tray of treats, "No thanks, angel, I'm not-" Crowley's voice cut out when he noticed Aziraphale. His usual coat and vest had been shed, leaving him in his white button down. Even his bowtie was missing. The sleeves of the shirt were rolled up his forearms.

"Very well, more for me," Aziraphale smiled before swiping a finger along one of the cupcakes and sucking the frosting off.

Crowley's eyes focused on the angel's mouth and the way his lips closed around his finger.

"Mmmm," Aziraphale moaned, his eyes rolling back slightly, "Strawberry, my favorite."

Crowley swallowed hard. He had always loved watching Aziraphale eat. It was erotic just in the sounds the angel made.

Aziraphale reached for a cake pop that was lying next to the cupcake. In one slow, calculated swoop, he popped the entire thing into his mouth.

Crowley felt his pants tighten between his legs as he watched the angel's tongue swipe across his bottom lip.

"Oh, Crowley, this one...definitely a new favorite," Aziraphale hummed, his eyes closed as he enjoyed his treat.

Crowley continued to watch in silent awe as Aziraphale ate the cupcake, the biscuits, the fudge and finally the chocolate covered strawberries.

"You sure you don't want a treat, dear?" Aziraphale asked, his blue green eyes blinking innocently at the demon.

"Watching you eat is a treat, angel," Crowley's hand was gripping his own thigh to keep from touching himself.

"Is it?" Aziraphale asked, feigning ignorance.

Crowley held back a moan as Aziraphale, even slower than before, took a strawberry into his mouth. A touch of chocolate was left on his upper lip.

The angel made eye contact with Crowley before sliding his tongue over the spot. Before he could reach for the last strawberry Crowley stood up.

"Wait," He made his way to Aziraphale's lap and straddled the angel.

Aziraphale smirked slightly. "What's the matter, my dear?"

"Let me feed you the last one," Crowley took the fruit from the tray and held it to Aziraphale's lips.

The angel, without breaking eye contact, opened his mouth.

Crowley fed the strawberry to him, watching the way his tongue pressed against the chocolate and the way his lips wrapped around it.

The enjoyable hum from Aziraphale's throat was almost enough to make Crowley lose it right then and there. But he kept it together.

"Fuck, angel," Crowley could feel the press under his own thigh from Aziraphale's growing erection. "You did this on purpose."

"Did what?" Aziraphale blinked innocently once again.

Instead of answering, the demon surged forward connecting their lips.

Aziraphale wrapped his arms around Crowley, gripping at his ass with gentle hands.

"The state of undress, the eating in front of me like that. You know what that does to me," Crowley spoke into Aziraphale's mouth. It had always taken self-restraint when watching Aziraphale eat in a public place. They way he would moan, and the way he would lick his fork always turned the demon on.

Aziraphale didn't respond, instead he pressed in again. Crowley could taste the strawberry and chocolate on his angel's tongue.

Crowley was already far too impatient from being teased so he snapped his fingers and they were both naked.

Aziraphale's hands were now gripping the demon's bare skin. "So impatient."

"This is what happens when you tempt a demon, angel," Crowley spoke in Aziraphale's ear.

"You said I was tempting anyone?" Aziraphale continued to play innocent despite them both knowing he wasn't.

Crowley nipped at Aziraphale's ear. The angel, in response, ran a finger over Crowley's entrance, prepping him in an instant.

"Who's the impatient one now?" Crowley smirked.

"I don't know what you mean," Aziraphale batted his eyes earning an eye roll.

Crowley's thumb ran along the angel's bottom lip slowly. Aziraphale sucked it into his mouth, rolling his tongue around it for a moment.

This earned an obscene growl from Crowley who was now repositioning himself on Aziraphale's lap.

The press at his entrance told him that Aziraphale was just as eager as he was. He sunk down causing Aziraphale to bite his thumb.

"Fuck," Crowley swore. He liked when Aziraphale bit him, though he never did it hard enough to really hurt him.

The angel thrust up into him as Crowley removed his thumb, replacing it then with his tongue. The two melted into one another as they kissed.

Crowley's hands slid down the front of Aziraphale's chest and gripped his sides. Pants and whimpers told Crowley that Aziraphale was loving it. He bounced slowly to the rhythm of the angel's hips. Earning moans now in place of whimpers.

Aziraphale grabbed the demon's hips and with a new found eagerness started to move him faster, lifting him up and slamming him back down.

Crowley was now the one panting and moaning.

"Angel," Crowley dropped his head to the angel's shoulder as he felt his orgasm build.

Aziraphale, taking the opportunity, carefully bit where Crowley's neck met his shoulder.

"Ah, fuck," Crowley swore in ecstasy as he reached his climax.

Aziraphale smiled into Crowley's skin as he allowed the demon to ride it out. He felt his own orgasm building.

"Come on, angel, your turn," Crowley whispered in his lover's ear. He knew that soft spoken words and gentle touches were Aziraphale's favorite. His fingers trailed down Aziraphale's cheek, and down his neck as he dipped in for a delicate kiss.

"Oh, Crowley," Aziraphale panted into Crowley's mouth as he released.

"Are you proud of yourself, angel?" Crowley smirked down at the sweat ridden angel below him.

"I don't know what you mean." Aziraphale snapped his fingers and they were both clean and dressed again. Crowley remained on Aziraphale's lap.

The demon bent his head forward and pressed it to the angel's.

"You really are just enough of a bastard," Crowley laughed into the space between them.

Aziraphale only smirked knowingly.

(Request for Popcorn2007, hope it's okay)