Tonight, Frank feels complete, and it isn't written in the stars for Gerard to gather that dull worry of abandon much longer. He's touching, he's kissing, and he's luring that darkness away, replacing it with love and lust.

"Fuck, it's been so long." Gerard pants, mouthing Frank's throat as he's being pressed hard against the kitchen wall closest to the hallway. "Three fucking months."

"Feels like years." Frank groans as Gerard sucks at a sensitive spot at his neck. He tangles his fingers into the mess of hair at the back of Gerard's hard and tugs at it to press their mouths together again. The kiss is hard, yet deep, exactly what they need to match their hands frantically grasping and pulling at whatever they can reach. It still isn't enough. He wants to savor everything blasting each of his senses at full force, but his desperation heightens the longer he waits, and all that's surrounding him is Gerard. His everything. His skin, his lips, his eyes and his hands. He's struck with awe each time their lips connect against. Frank's hands stroke Gerard's cheeks and lower down to his shoulders, kissing him throughly until neither of them can breathe correctly. Half of their clothes have been shed and they lay strewn across the floor that stretches between the front entrance to where they stand now, almost entirely bare to each other.

"Missed you. I couldn't stop thinking about you." Gerard paws away at Frank's bare chest and starts sliding his fingers underneath the waistband of his underwear. "I need to see you, baby, I need to."

"Fuck, I missed you more." Frank desperately begins to tug down the elastic band that digs into his hips slightly to tear them away from his body.

"That's not possible." Gerard strips of whatever clothes remain on him— not very much —and helps Frank rid of his last article of clothing. Gerard's so pale and flawless as Frank drinks him in all over again, running his fingers across his waist as Gerard's fingers tease along the imprints the waistband of his underwear have left on his skin.

"I can't believe I get to come home to you," Frank breathes in awe, "I'm so lucky."

"I'm the lucky one." Gerard's fingers brush Frank's cock, drawing a deep gasp from him. Frank's lids flutter at the contact. The memory of how that felt had faded around the edges until now.

The blinds are closed so no one can see them and there's nothing but the fluorescent lights in the kitchen and one glowing dim in the hallway. Gerard has been waiting for Frank, losing sleep even though he needs it. Frank would protest about that crucial part if his cock wasn't so hard and if Gerard wasn't grabbing for it, sinking onto his knees on the tile floor and grabbing his thighs to push him forward.

Frank hisses as his cock brushes Gerard's cheek, then swipes across his hot mouth that's open and wet. Frank's been aggravated by the minimal relief his toys and hands provide him whenever he's forced to be away from Gerard fantastic mouth and his cock that fills him so good that it's almost too much, but it's the most amazing sensation he's ever felt. They breathe each other's desires into the phone and join each other as their hands crawl inside their pants when all is quiet and lonely, but there's emptiness leftover that Frank can never release until he's in Gerard's again. Whether he's fucking Gerard or being fucked by him, he's floating, and he's complete, both sexually and mentally. This is the only time he needs Gerard, he's left with a void knocked inside his chest that doesn't heal until he's kissing his husband again. Even then, it isn't a form of need that drains the life from him, it's anticipation that keeps him alive and energized whenever he feels the weight on his shoulders is becoming to heavy of a burden to carry.

"I've been thinking about doing this," Gerard pants against Frank's dick. "God, I've come so many times thinking about it."

"Jesus fucking christ." Frank gasps out loud as Gerard's hot mouth gropes for his cock and sucks hard, adjusting and bobbing his head as his tongue works over it. "You're so dirty." He laughs breathlessly.