Pulchritudinous

This one's a good old dom/sub oneshot. We've got dick sucking, degrading, roughness, toys, and lots of disgustingly sappy aftercare. Just because. I wrote this in one night, oops.

Pulchritudinous (pəlkrəˈt(y)o͞od(ə)nəs) = beautiful.
——

Frank's knees digging into the soft carpet below was a different category of soreness that balanced between unpleasantly painful and an enthralling burn sinking below his flushed skin. His hands, bound by silk behind his back, aided in straightening his posture as he knelt before his Dom standing nude in all his glory before him, awaiting to be pleasured upon his request as they sank into their familiar rhythm the second their games revved up. Anticipation charged electrically through Frank's veins filled up with heated blood rushing quickly through his entire body, some rising to the surface and giving specific parts a rosy hue he thought complimented the peachy tones of his skin he kept smooth and protected against the weather to appear flawless for the inspections his Dom initiated at the end of every week to assure Frank wasn't neglecting himself.

The day was drawn out and spent preparing for Gerard's arrival. Forewarned, Frank was instructed to present his body and consecrate it to a new scene, so he scrubbed every square inch of his body clean, leaving him spotless and refreshed, applying a tinted balm to his lips to enhance their natural allure, brushing through his soft locks so not a single tress was knotted, and meticulously surrounded his eyes in a blended ring of eyeliner lightening the honey hazel tone of his eyes Gerard so vocally adored. His nails were trimmed, as was his body hair Gerard monitored the state of, and his piercing were delicately removed for precaution. Clothes weren't an option; Frank was to be kneeling in a perfectly submissive position on their bed fully in the nude where he'd obediently wait for Gerard to freshen up with his head tilted down.

Some would think Gerard was beyond controlling if Frank uttered a detail about the requirements in their relationship if they didn't know a thing about the type of dynamic occurring between them. Frank willing sought out someone to take control over his life and guide him when he was sickened by the stress of making every decision for himself, having no motivation to care for things such as keeping his face cleanly shaven or trimming his hair when it began twisting out of control. He'd succumbed to a dark place where even selecting the groceries for the week to provide for himself was not only tedious, but mentally draining— as weak as it may have made him seem to outsiders, Frank always carried a tendency to loss the will to continue with many things, contentment draining from him in an instant so he'd curl up in bed over the weekend and sleep the hours away, empty and aching for something more.

That was where Gerard swooped in and rescued Frank from the ravine of numbness curling frigid fingers around his body dragging him further into the abyss day by day. Gerard was exactly what Frank craved; an authoritative figure who could think for Frank if he didn't have the mental energy to do it. His life was happily placed in Gerard's hands for him to organize with a structure Frank couldn't create on his own. A routine was fabricated, chores, self care, including leisure time and rewards to bless him with if he succeeded in following through with Gerard's instructions. He was the voice of wisdom to Frank, the antidote to all troubles, the carrier of Frank's very heart and soul; Frank was wholly devoted to Gerard in every way possible. Frank was madly in love with his kind and giving Dom whom he'd do absolutely anything for. The structure and care and unconditional love was exactly what he needed to liven up the world that once began draining of its eccentric color.

Frank gazed up through his lashes at his gorgeous Dom stripped down to nothing, luminous pale flesh all on display to be taken in with appreciative eyes. His heartbeat stuttered in his chest and he
experimentally twisted his wrists, twitching at the delicious tightness of the knot in the silk rope keeping them crossed and bound at the small of his back. He silently waited for instructions after Gerard emerged from the bathroom and told Frank to get into position on the ground.