𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮

There is no way I'm gonna endure 7 classes today, so I decide that it's best if I head home today. I also don't want to see Meg or Cecilia at all. I begin my walk home and decide to call Chase.

it rings twice then I hear a faint "Hey" from the other side.

"Hey"

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?"

"Yeah, i wanted to leave."

"Why?"

"My two best friends in the whole world didn't feel the need to tell me that one of them is moving. Apparently one of them told the other not to tell me. I still am confused." My voice starting to get shaky.

"Have you talked to them?"

"I talked to Cecilia but I'm gonna call Meg once school is out. What are you doing?"

"I'm with my friends."

"Oh sorry you can go back to them I'll call you later."

"No it's fine."

"No I'll call you later and tell you how it went ok"

"Ok, bye Lucy"

"Bye" back to me alone with my thoughts. Instead of going to my house I decide to he's to the store to get hair dye.

⁺˚*・༓༓・*˚⁺
Finally I can rinse the dye out and blow dry my hair to see how it turned out. I take a selfie of my new color and post it on Instagram even though I posted this morning.

@lionlucy the blue is representing my mood

@xlilhuddy 💖
    |@user1 I ship
        |@user2 cute
@cecilia_miraa I'm sorry
     |@user3 what happened
@notnoen we should match
@user3 why r u blue????

You have been added to a groupchat

Chase
Hey hey

Random Number 1
Hey

Lucy
Who is in this chat

Random Number 1
I'm Payton

Random Number 2
Noen

Random Number 3
Jaden

Lucy
👍

Jaden
Who r u

Lucy
Oh it's Lucy

Noen
Hi everyone

Payton
Lucy what's with ur post

Lucy
?

Payton
With you feeling blue?

  Lucy
Oh yeah my friends officially
now suck

Jaden
Oh

Noen
You can always talk to us lol

Me and the groupchat talked for hours about random things and it really helped. They all are so supportive and kind. Unlike others. Meg should be home in about a half hour so I will call her then but for now I'm just gonna take a nap. I've been through too much today.