𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓻?

Did Chase Hudson really just ask me to FaceTime?!? I run to my room and make sure I still look presentable. Doing a few light touch ups to my makeup I text chase back with a yes. Finding the best lighting in my room I sit down and call him. It rings once then he picks up. "Hey" I smile. He returns it and brushes his hands through this hair.

"How's school"

"Good, boring" I laugh

⁺˚*・༓༓・*˚⁺
"Riiing" Riiiing" I awake to my alarm clock blaring. Looking down, I see my phone still FaceTiming with chase. We must've gone to sleep. He's sound asleep and looks so peaceful.

"Chase" I whisper talk. His eyes flutter open and he smiles when he sees me. "Morning" i smile.

"Morning"

"I gotta go get ready for school. I'll call you after"

"Sounds good. Bye" his voice is still groggy and his eyes are barely open but he's still so cute. I hang up and head to my closet. Picking out a white T-shirt and Jean shorts I tie my pink hair up to do my makeup. Once I'm finished I let my hair down. Grabbing my phone I take a selfie.

@lionlucy  thinking about dying my hair again

@lionlucy thinking about dying my hair again. What color?

@megcarella 💙
|@megcarella 💜
@cecilia_miraa your hair has already been through enough 😂
@xlilhuddy 🏄‍♂️
|@user1 ?
|@user2 Lowkey ship it
@notnoen match me
@luonlicy noo the pink is iconic

I walk out the door and grab a granola bar to eat on my way to school. I love looking at the clouds every morning. Each one is unique and different but they all come together and form all kinds of things.

I get to school and run in to see Meg and Cecilia looking somber. "Hey guys. everything ok?" They exchange a glance and look at me. "What happened?"

Cecilia takes one last look at Meg before she says "I'm moving" a single tear escapes her eye.

𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊

Hey guys I just wanna say sorry this is so short and it took me a lil too long to get out. Also, I wanna say thanks for reading this story it means a lot to me and if you have any feedback feel free to tell me! That's the end of my TED talk. BYE!