He's still family

Jades POV
Everything went so fast. Sirius black is in the shrieking shack so are we. Then the next thing I know dads here too! Then everything stopped as I heard Hermione's voice,
"Don't trust him he's a werewolf" this angered me. I walked to the centre of the room calmly and turned to look at her.
"Hermione who is that?" I asked pointing to my dad.
"He's your dad but he's a werewolf and can't be trusted!"
" God Hermione I thought you were above all of this discrimination! He's my dad and I love and trust him. Who do you think gave me this?" I said in a low but loud tone showing my scar.
"He bit you! But you're not a werewolf but you helped them didn't you! You helped them to try and kill Harry!" She yelled but then realisation of what she just said dawned on her face. "Jade I didn't mean that I'm so so-"
"Don't speak to me. Stay away from me and my family. You're dead to me"
"Jade please"
"No you knew the line and you crossed it"
Then everything went at full speed once more as I zoned out trying to process what happened. I vaguely remembered growling at pettigrew as he clung to my leg begging for mercy. Before I knew it we were outside and dad was beginning to change into a werewolf after forgetting his potion.
"Dad" I screamed running up to him even though the others tried to pull me back. I took out the vile from my pocket and forced the liquid down his throat. I always keep some wolfsbane on me just incase.
"Jade get back here it's too dangerous" Sirius and Harry yelled with Ron just screaming my name.
"I'll be fine he can sense I'm his pup" I replied. I was right and as I saw the potion kick in I nodded at my dad as he nodded back before running into the forest.
"Jade look out" someone screamed.
"Crucio" I heard a voice before I crumpled to the floor in the worst pain I'd ever felt. I was in agony more than agony it was excruciating pain. I felt my bones snap. I could vaguely make out the rest of my family surrounding me and the minister for magic. I also saw Sirius run to the forest as not to be caught. Then I saw who was torturing me.
Pettigrew.
I despise this man he takes away Harry's family and infiltrated mine! My hate over powered my pain as I stood up and through the pain walked over to him as my family watched paralysed. In one movement using the last of my energy managed to knock him out. My family rushed over to me as I feel to the ground with all my energy gone and the adrenaline had cut out so I was in agony with broken limbs and bleeding everywhere. I whispered "clear his name" before giving into the pain and letting the darkness take over.