The letter

Enjoy

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Bills POV

I woke up and found I was on the rocking chair in the living room. I can't believe I fell asleep. I needed to look for Jade. I went into the kitchen to grab some toast before heading out to search again. Mum was in the kitchen.

"Morning" I said.

"No going out today" she replied.

"What mum I need to find jade" I gasped.

"Go look in the living room Bill" she calmly said.

I sighed and went to look. I looked round the room for a second before a spotted a thin figure laying asleep on the sofa.

"Jade" I whispered. I looked at her as I came closer to her sleeping form. She was thin and pale. She looked like she hasn't eaten for days. Also her ankle was swollen and looked broken. Then my anger started. Who dared do this to her!!!!!

I went back to the kitchen.

"Mum who did that to her? Where was she? What happened.How did she get here?" I asked all at once.

"All will be answered in time" she said and I sighed and went back to the living room taking a seat near Jade who was still asleep. If we are waiting for Jade to wake up we will be here a while she wakes up at about lunch time. Soon the others joined me. Tyler smith Fred's girlfriend was here too. When did she arrive.

Jades POV

I woke up but didn't open my eyes. Pain shot through my ankle as I tried to remember where i was and how I got there. Then I remembered what happened last night. I opened my eyes to see everyone looking at me and Tyler. Oh she's here. cool.

"Oh bill you really are off your rocker" I said as he came towards me.

"What" he asked.

"When the twins rescued me they told me your were off you rocker and you are it's over there" I said pointing to his rocking chair giggling.

He just stood his tongue out at me so I did the same back as he sat next to me.

Then I got some food. Yes I was starving I haven't eaten in day. Don't judge me. I ate almost as much as Ron. Key word there almost. Molly put some spells on my ankle but said I can't walk for a few days. Harry was there too said he was sorry so I told him to shut up before I hit him as I wasn't his fault. Then Bill handed me letter but it wasn't from Hogwarts.

I opened it cautiously (look at me using long words😄)

Then when I finished tears ran down my face.

"What's wrong" everyone asked.

"It's my sister" I replied.

This is what the letter said:

Dear jade (I know you hate your full name)

There are so many questions I would love to ask you. I am afraid I don't remember you much as we were only young when we were separated. I have been begging to see you for ages and grandma has finally let me write and vist

Please reply soon I need to hear from my baby sister.

Good news I am transferring to Hogwarts this year so will be with you but in a different year as I will be in 4th with Fred and George.

Love your big sis Ellie

"Can she please come Molly" I begged.

"Of course" she answered smiling.

I wrote back telling her to come her soon. I couldn't stop grinning. I am going to meet my sister at last.