Reunited with................ The Dursleys

Guys a little note umm just swapping Daniel and jacks names over cause yeah soooo enjoy
Jades POV
This summer has been great. I've had the best time! My family together, no nightmares, the only thing that would make this even better would be if Harry was here. I miss him so much. He's my love and I adore him.
I think we're going to get him, as we have tickets for the quidditch World Cup and we want him to come too. It's Ireland against Bulgaria so vik's playing, yes that's right I've become best friends basically a sister to Viktor Krum, the famous seeker, who's actually a big softie. Hopefully I can sneak off and see him whilst the others are busy. Maybe he'll introduce me to the Irish team!! I bet they'll win because no offence but the Bulgarians only really have Vik but the Irish have 7 amazing players.
Anyway.........
I woke up and went down to breakfast, I had some toast and sat down with my family. We were at the burrow so it was so busy, Freddie came and put his head on my lap.
"Hey puppy how are you today?" I said in a high pitch voice, scratching his head making his tail wag even faster than before, making me smile.
"Right I'm off to go get Harry who's coming?" Arthur asked. Fred,George and Ron all decided to go.
"I'll come" I chipped in.
"You will NOT!" Bill and Charlie raged standing up out of their chairs.
"Why?" I questioned standing up to challenge them.
"Do I have to remind you of what happened last time you met Harry's family!" Fred and George said together standing next to bill and Charlie joining the fight.
"I was alone then and I'll be with you. I'll be safe please I want to see Harry!"
"No Jade and that's final, you can see Harry when we bring him back" Ron said. Ugh this is so unfair 5 against one!
" please! I'll even stay behind you! Please, I need to see him"
"Jadelynn  you're not going, you will stay here where you are safe and so are you Ginny cause I know you're about to say you want to go. You're both staying here where you can't get hurt" Percy said before walking upstairs to his room where he now spends most of his time working. The boys then sat down in triumph with smug smirks plastered on the faces, whilst I sat down in 'defeat'. yep that's right I'm going anyway.
An hour later they had all just left and everyone was busy doing who knows what so I sneaked to the living room, stepped in the fireplace and was gone within seconds. No doubt that Bill and Charlie will follow shortly after they hear the roaring fire, but oh well.
I landed and stumbled out of the fire place into ... rubble? Well the Dursleys look terrified! Haha.
"Hey dursleys" I grin.  "Remember me?"
"Jade what the hell are you doing here?!" Arthur almost yelled scaring the Dursleys further.
"Told you I was coming" I replied smirking. "Harry!" I squealed seeing him walk in the room with his trunk and the twins. I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
"Jade I missed you so much" he said.
"I missed you too" I replied before giving him a kiss.
"You! I remember you!" Vernon yelled.  Harry moved in front of me and the boys tensed up including Arthur. Before anyone could say anything there was a load crash! Bill and Charlie tumbled into the living room.
"Jade what do you think you're doing!" Exclaimed Charlie as Bill literally stomped over to me.
I laughed nervously. "Mr and mrs Dursleys umm meet my brothers ya know Bill and Charlie" I said. Bill took one look at the Dursleys and pulled me from behind Harry and placed me behind himself.
"Well umm well errrr we should be going come on guys" Arthur said hurrying us to the fireplace. Bill and Charlie dragged me to the fireplace keeping themselves between me and the Dursleys at all times. We all returned to the burrow where Bill promptly looked at me as if he's about to yell but he softened and pulled me into a big bear hug.
"All I want is to keep you safe. My little sister." He said.
"Aww Billy I can't help I'm a little accident prone" I said smiling up at him.
"More than a little squirt" he said ruffling my hair. "Now go have fun" I scowled jokingly fixing my hair.
"Not to much fun though!" He said laughing.
"Ewwwwww Bill" I giggled running upstairs to join the others and finally spend time with my boyfriend.