"You creatures tried to get rid of me so long ago, but you failed and it's only fuelled my intentions on destroying what were my beautiful creations" She told them with almost upset in her eyes.
"The pearls allow me to do that but something as powerful as the love Taehyung and Jimin have is what I need to activate their power" Chaerin turned to Taehyung.

"Your mind is the strongest out of the two of you therefore if you allow me to take the love, you will survive" She spoke and Taehyung seemed to actually be considering what she was saying as he opened his mouth to speak.

"I-if you do it, you promise to let us all go afterwards?" He asked, the others shocked by his response. Instantly Chaerin smiled sweetly.
"I will never bother any creature again, I promise" she swore as Taehyung took a deep breath in, his eyes closing as he tried to conjure up all the courage within him.

"Oh, one more thing" Chaerin spoke as it caught their attention.
"Once I take this love from you, yes you'll be alive, a werewolf's brain can survive this unlike an elf or human brain, but it means one thing" she announced
"You can never have the ability to love again"

There was a long pause as some instantly got what she meant. Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung seemed to understand as they shared a look when the others burst out into questions.

Taehyung began to rethink his decision, but he saw all his friends in cages and if he said no and she kept them all here, who knows what she was capable of doing to them.

He had no choice he had to and nobody was going to change his mind.

"Guys!" He caught their attention as he let out a huge sigh.
"What she means is, I'll never have the ability to love you guys again. I'll be like a blank canvas with no recognition of the emotion love"

"What?!"
"No way!"
"Tae don't do it!"
His friends erupted as even he was taken aback by this news, but his mind was set. His eyes instantly flew to Jimin's who was looking at him with pleading eyes not to do it.

He looked at him and he admired everything about him.
His pretty face with perfect lips and beautiful purple eyes that calmed him whenever, wherever. His hair that was perfectly soft like his loving touches and his gentleness such as his assuring hugs and his tender kisses that Taehyung adored.

He was going to miss them.

"Guys, I love you all" Taehyung told them as it silenced them, his eyes filling with tears as he choked them back.
"I love you all in so many ways. Jin, you have been so good to me and my family and Jimin and the rest of us. I have no idea where I would be without you" Taehyung told him
"Yoongi, Hoseok, you have been so good to me and I can't be more thankful. Namjoon, you took me in after everything we went through and even gave me the chance of being a leader, even though you're a perfect one" he smiled at his fellow werewolf friends before he turned to Jungkook.

"Best friends for life" He told Jungkook as he began to cry.
"You stuck by me through all of this but not just this. My whole life and I'll never ever be able to thank you enough" Taehyung told him and finally, he turned to Jimin who was already sobbing, silent pleas falling from his mouth for Taehyung not to go through with this.

"I love you. I love you so much and I always will, even when it's not possible anymore" Taehyung told him as an almost whisper
"You are my world and I just don't know what else to say other than I love everything about you. Your voice and eyes and lips and kisses and hugs and body and laugh and smile and humour and heart" Taehyung named only a few of the large list of reasons he loved Jimin before he turned to Chaerin who was stood smirking as her plan was finally falling into place.

"Just get it over and done with" He told her as she nodded before beginning to walk over to the cage, her hand on the lock as she was ready to unlock it.