"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asks.

"Maybe ten minutes," Scott sounds a little unsure.

"Get it started." Steve looks over to me, "We'll get the stones to you."

I nod, "On it, Cap." Before Steve can say or do anything I head off in Clint's direction.

"Hey. You said one out of 14 million, we win, yeah? Tell me this is it." Tony calls out to Strange.

"If I tell you what happens, it won't happen." Strange replies.

"You better be right."

Clint gives T'challa the Gauntlet before I can get to him and he runs towards the van while fighting Thanos' army eventually he stopped by the double edged sword, Boomeranged by Thanos. When it gets back to him, he charges T'challa and I but is stopped by Wanda, who is filled with anger for the loss of Vision. "You took everything from me."

"I don't even know who are you." Thanos look down to her.

"You will." With her powers, Wanda picks up some debris on the ground and tries to crush Thanos with it.

"Rain Fire!" The Titan shouts.

"Uh, is anyone else seeing this?" Pepper asks.

"I got this. I got this!" Peter get the gauntlet. "Okay, I don't got this. Help! Somebody, help!"

"Peter!" I call out to him and motion for him to throw me the gauntlet. He does before I call out to Steve, "hey, Brooklyn. Let's test out that throw of yours."

Steve smiles and nods, throwing Mjolnir. As it flies by me I grab the handle. Probably not the best idea for someone who would like to keep all their limbs but it got done what needed to get done. As I fly up, Pepper catches me. "Hang on, Phoebe, got ya." Pepper drops me onto Valkyrie's Pegasus.

But soon after landing cannons knock me off, then they turn to face something in the sky. "What the hell is that?"

Peter jumps up and catches me, but when we land his metal arms give and then we roll apart, Peter having the gauntlet. Carol Danvers flies through the ship, and it results in an explosion and the ship crash-landing in the lake. Peter looks up to her, "Hi. I'm Peter Parker."

"Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?"

Peter gets up and passes her the gauntlet. "I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that."

As I try to stand, Wanda arrives and helps me up, as she does the other girls arrive as well, "don't worry." Wanda smiles.

"She's got help." Okoye places a hand on my shoulder.

Pepper lands next to Okoye, followed by Mantis and Shuri, Hope, Gamora and Nebula. Thanos' army charges while the women help Carol Danvers go through the Outriders and Chitauri. Gamora takes out a gorilla, while Okoye takes out Corvus Glaive. Wanda and Valkyrie destroy two leviathans. Carol Danvers then starts flying towards the van with the Gauntlet, flying past enemies and going through enemy blockades that are in her way with ease.

Thanos, seeing this, starts running to Carol Danvers, but is stopped by Pepper, Shuri and Hope, who blast him backwards. Thanos, after seeing Carol Danvers fly past him, throws his double sword at the van, destroying it and the quantum realm tunnel, throwing Carol Danvers backwards and losing her grip on the Gauntlet, which falls to the ground. Doctor Strange steadies the water after the explosion.

In the final brawl for the Stark Gauntlet, Stark moves one of Thanos' enemies aside and sees the Gauntlet. He runs to get it, but sees Thanos, who Stark tackles. Thanos smacks Stark away, knocking him out. Then Thor arrives with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir in an attempt to pin Thanos' arm down, with assistance from Captain America.

However, Thanos overpowers them and knocks them both out. After picking up the Gauntlet, Carol Danvers arrives, punching away at Thanos while he is holding the Gauntlet. She keeps punching him, but Thanos grabs her by the arm and flings her away. Thanos puts on the gauntlet, gamma radiation from the stones eating at him as he tries to snap, but Carol Danvers arises again, and stops his fingers from snapping, opening up his hand similar to what Steve did in Wakanda, five years ago. Thanos headbutts her, but it does nothing.

Just as Carol Danvers is gaining the upper hand by rising up and forcing Thanos onto his knees, Thanos pulls the Power Stone out of the Gauntlet and uses it in his free hand to hit Carol Danvers away. Stark looks in question at Strange, who simply raises one finger, reminding him that the one win over Thanos he foresaw is now at risk. Or is it? Stark nods.

Thanos puts the Power Stone back into the Gauntlet, yelling from the gamma radiation coursing through him, until Stark makes one last attack on Thanos, pulling on the Gauntlet before Thanos punches him away. "I am... inevitable."

Thanos snaps his fingers, but nothing happens except a metallic clink. He sees the Infinity Stones are missing. Tony has the stones on his own gauntlet, the gamma radiation coursing through him, to Thanos' shock. "And I... am... Iron Man."

Tony snaps his fingers with a loud clang and a blinding flash of white. Rocket fires at a Leviathan and before it devours him, it crumbles into ash. The Black Order starts crumbling to ash. T'Challa and Quill look around in surprise; Steve looks on in exhaustion, knowing that we won. Thanos, in horror, looks around and sees his entire army disintegrate. He looks at Steve, who just stares at him. Thanos sits down and mourns before slowly being erased from existence himself.

The power of the gauntlet raw energy has left his entire right side fatally injured. He stumbles for a bit before his body collapses besides a pile of debris. Rhodey soon flies in and goes up to Tony to see his long time colleague and friend fading away. He bows his head, knowing the damage was done. Peter Parker soon flies in and sees Tony collapsed on the ground. We all rush to Tony, but Peter get to him first, "Mr. Stark?" Tears start to form in his eyes "Hey... Mr. Stark? Can you hear me? It's Peter. Hey. We won, Mr. Stark... We won, Mr. Stark. We won. You did it, sir. You did it." Tony is unresponsive. Peter breaks down and hugs him. "I'm sorry... Tony..."

I shake my head and cover my mouth, soon I feel Steve's hand on my shoulder and I turn, almost burying my face into his chest. Peter is gently led aside to grieve. Pepper sits in front of the fading Tony. "Hey."

Tony is barely able to move his head, but manages to look Pepper in the eyes, "hey, Pep..."

Pepper places her hand on Tony's Arc Reactor and Tony rests his hand on hers. Pepper takes a good look at Tony's fatal injuries. "F.R.I.D.A.Y.?"

We all listen intently to what F.R.I.D.A.Y. has to say, "Life functions critical." Tony smiles with tears in his eyes.

"Tony. Look at me." She makes sure Tony gets a long look at her smiling face, "We're gonna be okay. You can rest now." With that acknowledgement, Tony's arc reactor flickers off for good. Pepper can no longer contain her grief and starts crying on his shoulder. Tony Stark is dead.

The New Avenger (Infinity War)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara