Chapter 63 - Moment Of Truth

Zacznij od początku

"Okay, let me get her some medicine and i should maybe run a few tests, get a little blood it's hard for me to figure out what is wrong with her while she is out"

"Just fuckin' do what you have to, i just need her to be okay" Negan says as he looks to the floor. Harlan grabs a few things, a needle goes into her arm drawing a small amount of blood.

"Alright, i need to run a few blood tests should take a little bit, i might need to do some other things as well i'm hoping she wakes up soon" he explains and Negan goes on to tell him to just get the shit done. He sits with her and she still feels warm, he gets up and grabs a glass of water. His nerves on the very edge.

I have no idea what is wrong with my girl, she is really fucking scaring me. She is fine one day and the next she gets sick and passes out on me. This is bad timing too and it makes me think that maybe allowing her to go to Alexandria was a bad idea, the stress affects her a lot.

The doctor has gone off to do some tests, i need answers and i don't want to wait. What is wrong, i need to know Jack is really tough i know that and i love her so fucking much, i wait patientely for Harlan to come back. And after about an hour he returns and hopefully he has some good news.

Negan sits beside Jack holding her hand as Harlan walks in with a paper he used to write some notes. Negan looks up to him and he looks confused as all heck and that makes him scared even more. "So what is wrong with her?"

Harlan takes a seat and Negan grows furious. "Doc you better fucking answer me is she okay?"

"I ran a few test, everything is normal she does have a concussion from hitting her head, and well the cause of the vomiting and passing out is from normal symptoms" he trails off.

"Symptoms of what?" He furiously asks. "Spit it the fuck out now or so help me" Harlan stands up and looks to Jack, and Negan stares him down and tries to calm down a little.

"Take a look" Harlan hands him his paper, and Negan reads it carefully and what he sees shocks him, he didn't expect this at all and he didn't even have a hunch.

"She's pregnant" Negan chokes out as a tear slips from his eye. "I can't...wow i mean it all makes sense she told me her period was late yesterday, and i thought nothing fucking of it" Negan runs his hands along his chin, not really knowing what to say as he looks to his girlfriend. Jack is pregnant, and he knows that she won't be happy about and he is a little worried to because of what happened before.

"She was pregnant before i found her, that was 4 months ago, she had a miscarriage i mean what if she has another one she can't go through that again, she just can't" Negan shakes his head and places his hands to his face. The thought of Jack writhing in pain, losing another baby, he can't bare to see it.

"Negan i can't guarantee anything, there is always that risk and i don't know for sure how far along she is we have to wait till she wakes up and then i need her to take one of these tests just to be sure, but the test i ran is pretty accurate so i can say for sure she is pregnant considering her symptoms as well, she will be okay Negan, Jack is strong i haven't known her but what you have told me i know she has to be, so we have to wait it out and hopefully she wakes up soon"

"Yeah i really fucking hope so, i have to tell her and she isn't gonna like it but she has to know" Negan says almost choking up and he is terrified to tell Jack knowing that she won't react well. "I'm gonna stay with her, i know she will wake up soon so you should go back to sleep i appreciate this a lot i can call you if something happens"

"Sounds good, just give her time and she will be fine" Harlan leaves as Negan sits next to Jack caressing her hand, kissing it as well.

"Hey, baby it looks like i'm gonna be a father i know that it is risky but if you can carry this baby it will be the second best thing to ever happen to me, you are the first and you always will be, i love you Jack" Negan feels her move and he looks to her face and she is waking up. "Jack, hey hey it's okay" he speaks to her gently as she opens her eyes slightly.