18. kiss

Hoyeon's POV

"Excuse me?"

He sat beside me and cupped his cheeks, placing his elbow on the table. "Didn't you tell me I was your boyfriend? I'm playing the part." I raised a brow. Boys are so confusing sometimes.

"I thought like when we just met!" Jisoo cleared her throat. "Correction. You are her boyfriend." I sent her a look but she just gave me a smile that I should be thankful for her instead.

I looked at Jisung and his face when beet root color. "I-I forgot my memories." He tried to reason. "You were the one to say that you know you're her boyfriend." Jisung and Jisoo fought and fired words at each other.

"Shut up, you two," I pinched Jisung's side. "Don't clean the slate. It's already dusted when you said that. Go back to your friends." I tried pushing him away but he was strong.

"Can't I stay with you three?" All of us shook our heads at him. He pointed at himself. "I thought I'm your boyfriend?" I smiled sadly. "This might hurt but you're not acting like it."

Silence fell on us after I said that. He sighed. "You're right," Then his eyes shimmered. "But we can start again, right?" I chuckled. "Boy. Ever since that day I saw you on that hospital bed, everything started again."

He smiled softly at me. "I can see why my past self fell in love with someone like you."

Right at that moment, my face burned that I felt numb. I bit my lip and looked away from him. "Uh, you can go to Jeno, Mark and Jihoon now." I chuckled awkwardly.

In my peripheral vision, he stood up and walked back to their table. I just realized I was holding my breath and sighed heavily. Shinhyuk squealed in her seat and slammed her palm against the table again and again.

I put a finger over my lips and shushed her. "Shinhyuk!" Jisoo just have that wide ass smile plastered on her lips. "Ugh, you two are so--" I groaned.

I jumped in my seat as Jisung suddenly went back with a tray. "I bought you guys lunch. Jisoo noonah, Jihoon hyung bought you your lunch. I just did for Shinhyuk and Hoyeon. He insisted." He said and placed the tray on our table.

He flashed a grin at me before walking back to their table. Jisoo took her lunch and took a note beside it. "What's the note?" She gave it to me and read it.

Did Hoyeon forgive you?

-hoonie

I raised a brow. "What does--Oh." She nodded and took out her phone and texted Jihoon her reply. Her phone buzzed and it was a message from him. She smirked and slid her phone on the table then started eating her spaghetti.

"He forgave me, too. I know he can't stand me. He'd be dead if he can." Shinhyuk and I laughed and we started to eat our lunch that Jisung bought us.

After we finished, Shinhyuk, Jisoo and I walked back to the room since the next class is almost close. "By the way, how are you and HC doing?" She smiled, almost like it was too sweet for her. "We're doing great. Even though he's busy, he always puts me in his schedule."

"Hope all." Jisoo said and she chuckled. "And the his schedule with me has the longest time. After classes until my curfew. His meetings are just thirty minutes or an hour but he put plenty of time to be with me."

I hit her with my hip. "He's too sweet to you~." She just smiled shyly. "I wonder what's going on with Minnie and Jaemin." Shinhyuk looked at me. "Jaeminnie." We laughed at our ship name to them.

"I hope Minnie won't over work herself or else.." Jisoo said, pausing. We looked at her. "I will shower her with hugs and kisses." I snorted and Jisoo suddenly glared at me.