R

It's quite normal if suddenly there' s paparazi who took a photo of him and his friend having lunch together. he's already expect that. The news about Soobin and Hyunjin appears on twitter and instagram. Honestly, Hyunjin takes it relax, he can post his photos on instagram and just tell everyone that Soobin is his old friend.

So he does that..

After he posted that photo, people seems recognized and understand, but there's one person who maybe still confused, Felix.

Felix comes to Hyunjin's room, seeing his love playing his phone while listening to music.

"babe, can i come in?"

"oh, you're back. How's your date?"

Felix freezes. Why Hyunjin said that, he's mad, he's mad that Hyunjin still can't understand that he shouldn't be jealous.

"why? Why you're silent? I ask you, Felix."

"should i am the one that ask you, how's your date with that Soobin guy?"

"oh, nice. It Feels so good i can meet up with my old friend, at least i can go out with him when i know i can't go out with my own boyfriend because he choose his friend over his boyfriend" Hyunjin said sarcastically.

"what are you saying hey!! Are you jealous of your boyfriend hanging out with his own member, who is also your member??? Think about that! And i ask permission also to you, i'm still think about you! But you? You didn't even tell me that you hanging out with your friend" Felix said madly

"is it a matter? I'm jealous because people ship you guys. SHIP. me? People knows that we're just old friends who meet up again"

"okay, i'm tired of this, your ego distract me, what do you want?"

"you never care about our relationship, we also haven't disscuss how to tell to the members. Alright, maybe you doesn't carex so let's break up, i'm sure you really want because yeah, you can feel free hanging our or going to a date with everyone."

Suddenly Felix slaps Hyunjin.
"What the hell are you thinking?!? I love you Hyunjin, why are you always jealous on me when i can't?" Felix said while sobbing

"Get out from my room, i'm tired. Maybe this is the last time i'm saying this, i love you and i hope you love me like i do"

Felix grabs Hyunjin hands
"No, don't break up with me, please Hyunjin, we even on this relationship less than 3 months, please baby please we can talk about us calmly"

There's a silent...

"sit down" Hyunjin pulls Felix hands to sit beside him.

Please save our realationship...

"now we don't need to think how to tell the members especially channie hyung, because from now you can do whatever you want and i won't disturb you and you're free from now"

"Hyunjin.. Please see me in the eyes.. I don't want it, please don't make a one side decision, i love you babe, i'll stop getting so close with Changbin hyung if you want it" Felix begs to Hyunjin

"hm"

"please.. I also miss you so much, i miss cuddle with you,i want to kiss you so bad"

Hyunjin sees Felix's hoping eyes. Suddenly his face is coming to Felix's face, their hear their own breath, and their lips almost meet.

"don't stop Hyunjin.. Kiss me" beg Felix

No, i'm still mad at him, i won't kiss him right now.

And he's walking to the door, leaving a Felix's palm face, with a disbelieve eyes.

Fuck it, i miss him, he's mine

Hyunjin quickly come back and kiss his Felix, passionately.

"i can't deny that i love you baby, stop crying i can't see you're sad" Hyunjin uses his hands to wipe the tears that coming out from Felix's beautiful eyes.

"thank you.. Don't leave me"

"i promise"

And they continue the kiss, going deeper and hotter, they miss this moment until they don't care anymore that people may hear their moan, and for our information, now.. They're making out.

They can't stop, it's been 30 minutes they kiss each other. They are on their world.

----
Hehee hii guys! How do you think about this chapter? Is it good?

As i said, i can't write any smut eventhough i really want, because i don't have any experience, especially boyxboy.

Please wait for the next chapter, with a coming angst, hehe😊

Don't forget to give a vote,and comment.