H

Hyunjin, Felix, and Lee Know are making their new choreography, meanwhile the others are doing their own things. 3 racha, are in the studio. Revising their mixtape. Everything seems well for their next comeback, hopefully it will be hit.

For the new song, of course they should make some promotions, fan meetings, etc. Well, they should act nicely and make their fans satisfied.

Today, Straykids will have a fanmeeting in Seoul, their fans are already waiting outside, feeling so excited, the members also can see it from the car while they arrived.

It's a usual when members usually acting cute in front of their fans, even they make several 'fan service', and doing anything else.

As always, Jisung sits beside Minho, so he mostly has a time side by side, they do their cute things for the fans and it's not awkward because yeah they are truly close even behind the camera.

Hyunjin is sitting beside Jeongin, and Changbin is beside Felix. Some fans are asking Felix to do aegyo with Changbin, aka the master of aegyo, and also flirting. They seems happy and enjoy, of course, doing that thing with the people you live together for more than 2 years it's easier. Everyone are enjoying the times, except Hyunjin. He seems triggered, but he doesn't want to be caught so he just keep playing and doing some flirt with the fans.

The fanmeeting is finished, everyone has already left the building. The member gathers in the preparation room.

Hyunjin is sitting on Seungmin's lap, and talking with Seungmin while laughing, and everyone else are resting while waiting for come back to the dorm.

Felix who drinks ice americano with Changbin sees Hyunjin are laughing and happy with Seungmin. Felix seems a bit upset and jealous.

"aw they're cute. Aren't they?" ask Changbin to Felix

"of course haha, everyone here is cute" said Felix before he leaves the room.

He glances one more time at Hyunjin and Seungmin before he shut the door, and he walks to the balcony, still drinking his ice americano.

"why the hell i'm feeling jealous, Lix it's Seungmin, my bestfriend omg, you're so exaggerated" he talks to himself.

He hears the phone vibrating, sees the messages from Hyunjin

Jinnie❤
Where are you? Why you're not here in the room?
Seen.

Felix doesn't want to reply all messages for now, he should clear his mind, forgetting about the negative thought, and be alone for a bit.

He put his phone to his pocket, and he also put his airpod to his ear, listening to his favorite song.

When he feels more relax, he come back to the room, and sit again with the members, for the meeting before they go back to the dorm.

After that they go back to the dorm, and everyone take a rest, including Felix and Hyunjin,they also go straight to their own room.

"only if you understand.." thought Felix

And he sleeps.

---
Sorry for the boring chapter, i'm still thinking to make a bit angst here, but i'll figure it out and try to make a better one on the next chapter.

Don't forget to give a vote, and comment. See you on the next chapter😊