R

FELIX POV

After having a breakfast, we are doing our activities as usual, we are not having a concert yet because we are still preparing for the next comeback, but these days we can have a day off, although there was still some regular activities like recording, dance practice, but it's okay at least not too crowded and exhausting.

Some of us are playing games in front of the TV, there are Seungmin,IN, Bang Chan, and Lee Know. Hannie and Hyunjin hyung are sleeping again meanwhile Woojin hyung seems like baking something.

Changbin hyung and i are in Changbin's studio room, i accompany him writing our song.

Suddenly binne hyung ask me
"Lix, do you like Hyunjin?"

I face palm. Like am i obvious?

"why u ask me like that?" i answer,calmly.

"no, i am just curious. I just want to inform to you, maybe if you like Hyunjin, you better move on. I don't want you to get hurt"

"huh? Why are you telling me that?"

"i'm serious tho, i don't want you to get hurt Lix"

I become silent. Thinking what is the purpose Changbin hyung told me this.

"and what's the reason?"

"you know, he's close with IN, i often see him with IN, i think they're close or maybe Hyunjin even have a feeling to IN"

"hahaha, hyung, i think that's a doubt. Do you think i have a feeling to you eventhough we are close? Duh hyung, we are bandmates, we live together for this long and do almost everything together" i said, maybe a little too harsh.

"ugh alright then, i just warn you, if you don't want to hear it's fine for me" he said as he become silent after that.

"i want to go see the others, see you later, goodluck"

"right"

I go to the living room, seeing the members are playing games. Wait, where's Hyunjin, he usually likes to join.

"maybe he's on his bedroom" i thought.

I walk into his room, but before that, of course i knock first.

"hyung? Are you sleeping? It's felix here"

I heard him walks towards the door, and quickly opens the door for me

"hey lix, come in" he invites me to go in

"what are you doing?" i ask him as i open the talk

"i just wake up" he says as he rubbed his eyes, i can see his fluffy face also.

"oh right, i can see that"

"do have something to say?"

"let's have a walk! We can talk everything"

"sounds nice, wait i'll wash my face first"

We are going to have a walk, we don't need to ask a permission to the others though, we don't even walk that far from our dorm.

"hyung, what are we?" i ask him suddenly

He quickly looked at me

"wow so suddenly haha"

"hyung, please answer me"

"okay, so what do you want for us?"

I silently thinking for a moment

---
Hii guys! Finally i can update again. Wow 600 reads?? This is insane for me, thank you so much!

Anyway, i have a plan to write for the next book, about either yoonmin au or minsung. What should i do? Please comment

Please give a vote,comment, and share this story to your friend hehe😊😊

See you on the next chapter