Y

Felix suddenly silent, thinking about what he actually want to with Hyunjin,of course he wants to be official, but seeing that they are idols, it must be hard to be in relationship, don't forget to negative comments that may thet received from the anti gay couple. They hate it but they also can't be mad, people are different, they can't push other people to have a same mindset with them, there are religious people, and there are also non religious people, it's called diversity, and of course they can't deny it. But back again from being an idol, they should make their fans happy. What if their friends leave them is they know they're in relationship?

"hyung, if you ask me, of course i want us to be special, i am yours and you're mine. But i know the reason why u didn't ask me about this, you thought about our fans right?"

Hyunjin holds both of Felix hands,
"listen, i like you, so don't be worry, we can figure it out,i want to be official with you, so no one can take you from me"

Felix begin to smile, happy to hear the respond.
"what if we are doing a backstreet relationship? People may not suspicious because yeah we are on one band, even there are also 'hyunlix' shipper hahah"

"hm.. You're right" Hyunjin thinks a moment if he agrees with the idea.

"alright, we can do a backstreet relationship, i also honestly really want to be with you" Hyunjin answers

"SERIOUS HYUNG? Omg lord i'm so happy omg omg" Felix is so happy that he hugs Hyunjin so tight

"but listen Lixie, when we are with the members, don't be too clingy or acting weird, just like usual so they won't suspect us, yea?"

"yes yes yes! That's not a problem, we can chat anyways, finally i can sleep in your room hoorayy"

"as if you never slept in my room, of course you can and the others can too, baby"

"omg.. Baby" Felix is blushing after hearing what Hyunjin called him

"yes you're the baby here, look at your face,and your beautiful freckles"

"okay stop, don't make me blush too long. Let's go home, should us?"

"come on, maybe the members are waiting for us, remember, don't be too obvious"  Hyunjin tells Felix and nips his boyfie cheeks, so cute.

They walk for bit, not too long because they didn't walk that far from the door. Arriving at the dorm, they see the members are sitting in the living room, seems like they waiting for us.

"Alright, where were you guys? I'm almost sleepy because of waiting" Seungmin ask us

"didn't i tell you guys that i just walk around the street with Felix?"

"uu... Interesting" Jisung said with a smirk

"don't smirk like that, ew, and anyway we didn't leave that long though, what are you guys doing? Why all of you are gathering here?" Felix spoke

"yaa, we gather here because our manager will come and tell us about our next comeback, also we should make a special greeting post to Stay. It's been a while since we post ot 9" Bang Chan expained.

"oh right right"

Both of them are sitting, joining the members.

They do a meeting with the manager and other staffs, and after that they post on instagram to greet the fans.

---

GUYS OMG SEE, I'M SHOCK!! #5?? FOR SURE?? OMG

*happy tears*
*cries in the corner*

Thank you so much😭😭🙏🙏

anyway, don't forget to give a vote, and comment also. See you guys on the next chapter😊