❧Prologue☙

When we are born we cry that we are come to this great stage of fools,

❦❦❦

Micheal Whiting didn't want to start a fight but when did the world ever give him much of a choice. In fact, his pride and joy had just been born. She had only been in the world for three hours and he didn't want to have to spend any minute of her first day in the world in jail. However, when he first saw Brian Dancy he lacked the self-control to not shove him against the wall and put a gun to his head.

"I won't kill you today. My daughter has just been born and I won't orphan your newborn. I assure you though whenever I see you again I will not hesitate to put a bullet in your fucking brain." Snapped Micheal as he pulled the gun away from Brain's head. The two brushed off their suits and gain each other a curt nod as they returned to their newborn babies. 

Claire Whiting smiled in a nurse's arms as her exhausted Mother slept. As Micheal held the small baby he knew he would do anything in his life to make sure his daughter had a good, safe life. She would be spoilt rotten. On the other side of the hospital, Brian and Christina Dancy got in a luxury car taking home their child home for the first time. 

A tear of joy slipped down Christina's face as she looked down at her child. Her heart was full and she felt the need to clutch her child to her chest. Christina wrapped another blanket around the child not looking at her husband as she answered his questions. She stared into the dark pools in her son's eyes.

"James Dancy you are the best baby a mother could ask for. I've only had you with me for five days but I promise I will always love you." Whispered Christina to her son as a butler came to help her into the home. She wandered around the large mansion showing each and every room to her son meticulously as she whispered things to her sweet sleeping baby. 

Both children slept that night unaware of the future fate had laid out for them. Blissfully unaware of the chaos that would rain down upon their lives as they grew up.