"Ya know-" Bucky gasped through the kiss. "We- we should.. we should do that more..."

T'Challa hummed in agreement, trailing his lips down Bucky's neck where he sucked and nipped at the skin. "Mhm? You liked that?"

Bucky nodded, a small whine slipping through his lips. "Y-Yeah.. m'did. Can- can I?"

"You don't have to." Tchalla mumbled into his neck.

Bucky rolled his eyes, quickly flipping them over so that he was on top. "I want to."

With a small nod, Bucky tugged Tchalla's Jeans zip down and popped open the button. Pulling them down his hips slightly, Bucky lowered his face down and caught Tchalla's underwear between his teeth.

Tchalla groaned at the sight, allowing Bucky to know to hurry up and pull down his boxers. He did as he was told, eyes widening at the large dick before him. Damn okay.

Bucky could feel himself aching with the need to learn Tchalla's taste and cautiously swirled his tongue around the head, pressing slightly into the slit.

Tchalla groaned, weaving his fingers through Bucky's hair and gave a tug as he wrapped his mouth fully around his dick. Bucky pressed his tongue against the underside and took him in as far as he could, moaning softly.

"Fuck, Bucky, that mouth." Tchalla gasps, his hand leaving the boys hair and grabbing at the pillow behind him harshly. That won't do at all.

Bucky quickly pulls off, picking up Tchalla's hand and placing it back on his head where it belongs. "I don't care if you pull it, I want you to." He mumbles before sinking back down onto Tchalla's length, pressing his tongue to the underside once more and wrapping his hand around the base.

"Holy shit-" Tchalla groans, hand tightening in buckys hair and his hips moving in small thrusts. Needing more.

Bucky obliges, bobbing his head faster and sucking harder, his hand stroking the parts of Tchalla that his mouth can't reach. The lewd sounds of sucking and muffled moans filled the room as Bucky worked Tchalla closed and closer to the edge.

"Fuck, Bucky, I'm going to- fuck!" Tchalla shouts as a warning, shooting his release deep down Bucky's throat. "Shit- I'm so sorry.."

Bucky choked slightly, squeezing his eyes shut as he swallowed down Tchalla's load, eyes watering. "Shit- are you okay?" Tchalla asked, lifting Bucky's head and pulling his mouth off of his dick.

"M'fine." Bucky chuckled with a pant, "how'd it feel?"

Tchalla's lips went back to his knowing smirk and he released his grip on Bucky's hair, allowing the boy to shuffle forward and land across his chest. "It was fucking amazing. And I agree.. we should do that more."

"We should.."

"But.. question.." the other whispered, running his fingers gently through Bucky's tangled hair. Bucky hummed.

"Did you only do.. that.. under the table because you knew I'd think that you were actually okay?"

"W-What? Course not.."

"Bucky." Tchalla spoke sternly, stopping his hand. "Don't lie to me. Did you only do that as an act?"

"T! You're ruining the mood. I literally just gave you a blowjob, I'm not acting. And plus, this whole friends with benefits means we do this to just have a fun time, yeah?"

Tchalla gave him an unconvinced look but decided to drop it for the time being. He continued to comb his fingers through the boys hair, earning a small mewl and the wrap of Bucky's arm around his middle.