"𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞."

Tracey's Point of View
Monday

School ended already and it's now officially Summer. Today I'm going over to Zach's and confronting him about this situation.

-

I knocked on Zach's door, no answer.

It took awhile for the door to open so I opened up Instagram.

The first thing I see is this:

harmonypelvet_ posted - mine 😚

comments are disabled for this post

what ??

inside I'm literally both pissed out of my mind, ready to go in a depression state, and sad to the fact I'll never get out of bed tomorrow.

Zach finally opens the door with a smile, meanwhile I'm frowning.
"What's wrong? Come inside" Zach said and gestured me to go inside but I didn't.

Instead, I walked towards to steps of his house and sat there, so he followed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said.

"Tell you what?"

"Zach, I'm not fucking stupid. Rose found out you boys are going on tour and that's why her and Jack haven't been talking and she finally told me this whole story last night. You lied to me and kept it away and you tried to lie again just now" I said.

He held my hand, "There was never a right time to tell you, I thought you would be happy for us."

I let go of his hand, "Like Rose, I would've been happy and supportive if you guys didn't keep this from us."

He was about to talk but I stopped him, "Zachary, don't play bull crap with me. I take love really seriously and to know that I see you doing this," I show him the picture from the girl's instagram, "I don't know anymore. I trusted you, I let you into my life, things were going perfect, yet you ruined it once again, Herron. I seriously told you what happened specifically with my last love with detail, and you basically do the same thing."

He's speechless.

Ugh, I'm wasting my time here.

I start to get up then he calls my name.

I don't even turn around, so I say in a serious voice, "What."

He doesn't say anything.

"I'm wasting my time" I mumbled, then walked in my car and drove off.

Zach's Point of View

I'm an actual dick.

I should've told her.

What the fuck did Harmony post?!

I scrolled onto Instagram and see her post.

What the actual fu-

She lied to me again.

I remember this very situation well.

She told me to do that because she needed that picture for a project and my dumbass really agreed to that-.

More like a project to break up Tracey and I.

Ugh, fuck this

Instagram dms

imzachherron
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE

harmonypelvet_
what ??

imzachherron
YOU HEARD ME

imzachherron
THANKS FOR FUCKING UP MY LIFE

imzachherron
I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

imzachherron blocked harmonypelvet_

Tracey's Point of View

would you like to temporarily disable your instagram account?

yes.

tracey.harris17 is now disabled ! log back in tomorrow to access it again.

I need some time alone.

I'm in my room, laying on my bed. My phone is blowing up with texts from Zach, Rose, Jack, Corbyn, Christina, Jonah, and Daniel.

I don't even wanna view them.

I'm tired, my heart hurts.

I need to run.

I get in my car and start driving.

Driving where ? I don't know.

I turn on the radio and Talk by Why Don't We plays.

Zach starts the song and I quickly change the music to a specific playlist.

Be alright by Dean Lewis plays.

But it's not the fact that you kissed him yesterday
It's the feeling of betrayal, that I just can't seem to shake
And everything I know tells me that I should walk away
But I just want to stay

And my friend said
"I know you love her, but it's over, mate
It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy to walk away, let her go
It'll be okay
It's gonna hurt for a bit of time
So bottoms up, let's forget tonight
You'll find another and you'll be just fine
Let her go"

I sang along, as I drove, tears were streaming down my face, thinking about all the memories Zach and I had.

-

I'm literally in the middle of nowhere and it's the middle of the night. I made a stop earlier for snacks and blankets and stuff to just get comfy for this runaway.

I'm laying on top of my car staring at the moon. My car is still blasting my sad music playlist.

I feel, lost.

I am, Lost.

-

this is interesting..

{✔️} Two Worlds: Zach HerronOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara