Will you trust me ? ❤️

26 June 2014

The young little boy used to sleep so early but because he is so excited to go on exercising with Hyunwoo he haven't sleep well. He wake up 5 in the morning rushing as fast as he can to the bathroom to get ready . He already prepared the cloth to wear before sleeping because damn the boy was super excited.

Kihyun wear his baby purple hoodie with black short then glance at his appearance at the mirror smiling. But then he realize that he doesn't have  anything to contact and ask him when will they go out . Kihyun walk around the room wondering if it's alright to go to Hyunwoo's house . A few minutes later he notice a figure in the window that facing his window . Of course it was hyunwoo who takes his clothe off . Kihyun can't takes his eyes off him but who could take his eyes from a guy like Hyunwoo .He keep watching until Hyunwoo notice him . The boy face turns into a very deep shed of red . He is embarrassment so he grab a marker and sketch book writing "good morning " and hide his face behind the note. Hyunwoo couldn't stop smiling the boy was so adorable , he grab a notebook so he can reply him " good morning kihyun " then turning the page writing " Are you ready ?" . Kihyun smiled while writing " yeah , let's meet down " . Hyunwoo nod while smiling at the boy .

They meet in the middle of their houses . The second kihyun eyes meet Hyunwoo he smiled at him while waving his hand . Hyunwoo approach kihyun saying " morning kihyun have you slept well?". The boy start to play with his hand avoiding Hyunwoo eyes " No I was so excited for today that I haven't sleep well " . Hyunwoo laugh so loud and for a second kihyun thought he's making fun of him until Hyunwoo approach him pinching his cheeks.
"Kihyun why you're so cute ? " said Hyunwoo . Kihyun smiled his brightest smile where his eyes turn into crescent. This time guess what ?it's not kihyun the one that his face turn into red but Hyunwoo . Hyunwoo really finds kihyun pretty whenever he smiles .

Hyunwoo and Kihyun walk together side by side . Kihyun freak out when he see that they're in front of the highest mountain in their town .
"Hyunwoo are we going up the mountain ?"
"Yes why?"
"A-are y-you kidding ?"
"Nope"
"B-but it's so high , it's the highest mountain in the town "
"Are you scared ? "
"Y-yes"
"Kihyun don't be scared I'm here with you "
Kihyun doesn't reply hyunwoo he was too scared that he didn't know what to say . Hyunwoo notice how stressful kihyun looks so he approach him holding kihyun's face . The boy was trapped in his own drama making scenarios if he falls down of the mountain , so he didn't notice that Hyunwoo holds his face .

" hey kihyun look at me "
The second hyunwoo talk kihyun notice the situation he's in. He left his eyes up looking at hyunwoo eyes where he will indeed lost in . Hyunwoo looked at his eyes and went deeply into his soul understanding well what he is fear of
" kihyun it's really pretty the view up there you should see it "
No reply from the boy
"Will you trust me for the first time ?"
Kihyun smiles " I will "
Hyunwoo was the happiest that the boy he falls head over heels for his beauty is trusting him .

Author note 📝 ❤️
Open the photo for quotes
thank you for making reading my story 🥺❤️