I can't stop staring at you ❤️

The second kihyun enter his house he run as fast as he can to his room . jumping into the bed while hugging his pillow and screaming into it . He suddenly remembered that he haven't tells Mingyu what happened so he quickly start to call his bestie . A few seconds later it haven't even ring the second ring and Mingyu is already picking the phone saying " hey babe what's going on ? "

Kihyun giggles " how do you know that something happens?"

Mingyu reply " well you never call me for nothing "

Kihyun rolls his eyes as if Mingyu can see him " duh , okay so you know the guy I tell you about . I did as you tell me and guess what ?"

" what ?"

" he saw me when I fix my hair in their window before knocking the door and before I left their home he tell me I look stunning without fixing anything "

"Oh my gosh he is literally falling for you , btw are you wearing the baby blue shirt ? "

"Yeah , you know how much I love the outfit you picks for me "

Mingyu laugh loud " well now I know why he falls head over heals for you "

" stop ittttttt "

Mingyu laugh " okay okay . I gotta go now my mom calls me "

"Okay bye "

"Bye"

Kihyun couldn't stop thinking about the words Hyunwoo said to him . He fall sleep while smiling .

............................................................

In the next day
25 June 2014

Kihyun wake up in the morning fall of energy he start his morning routine while humming a song that he literally have no idea what is it but let's call it (Hyunwoo ) .

He went downstairs searching for his mother and he cannot find her in the kitchen so he go to the garden. She was calmly watering her little garden but out of nowhere she jumped out when kihyun said " good morning mommy " with hyper voice . She put her hand on her chest " good morning baby " . Kihyun approach his mother and kissed her forehead. This is one of the normal morning routine kihyun always do . She smile to her only son and ask him " so what my baby want  for breakfast today ? ". Kihyun giggles " what with those nicknames you & Mingyu keeps saying " . Kihyun mother laugh loud and they went inside to prepare their breakfast.

Kihyun mother make the food while kihyun makes the orange juice. There is something that kihyun really likes to do Which is it to arrange the food in the plate . They take the food outside and start eating and talk about various topics of course one of the topic is hyunwoo.

While they were talking they notice someone is running and as the figure approach them they realize it's Hyunwoo. He was wearing a tight black shirt and white short with black hat .hyunwoo looks so hot with some drops of sweat that painted his face and body makes him look even more handsome. Hyunwoo stop in front of their garden saying " good morning " while smiling .The second kihyun eyes meet Hyunwoo his face turn into red as the tomato in his plate remembering the words hyunwoo said and how hot he looks now . Kihyun mother giggles noticing her son face and reply " good morning handsome ".
Hyunwoo feels shy of the way kihyun mother called him so he scrunch the back of his neck out of embarrassment.

Kihyun look at his mother and said " mom this is hyunwoo , the new neighborhood "

Kihyun mothers say while laughing " you had already tell me a hour ago "

Kihyun said firmly" Mom "

Kihyun mother giggles " Hyunwoo honey come sit with us "

Hyunwoo do as he told sitting in front of Kihyun beside Kihyun mother , and kihyun can't stop staring at the goddess in front of him.

Kihyun mother ask him "Hyunwoo do you workout everyday ?"

Hyunwoo answer with a smile cover his face " yes , well it something I enjoy doing and it's a good way to start my morning with "

"can you take the son of mine with you , he is either eating , watching tv or reading books "

Kihyun mother and Hyunwoo laugh while kihyun lost into the handsome guy in front of him that he doesn't notice they were talking about him .

" wait here I'm going to bring you some coffee " kihyun mother said .

When she go hyunwoo turn his head towards kihyun " so kihyun would you join me on a run ?"

Kihyun blinks his eyes so fast because he wasn't listening " h-huh"

Hyunwoo laugh because the boy was so adorable

"I was saying would like to join me on run tomorrow ?"

Kihyun can't contain the happiness he feels he look at Hyunwoo while smiling " of course ".

Author note 📝 💕
In each new chapter open the pictures there is picture with quotes if you're interesting in those kind of things .