Ch.6 SURPRISE

Depuis le début

°•Deku P.O.V•°

Well, might as well tell her might as well tell everyone else while I'm at it too. I will tell you in a little but if I'm going to tell you then get Dabi and Shigaraki so I can tell all of you for the second time. Ok, deku~ Toga then left my room and I decided I should get ready.  Wait doesn't Mr.Aizawa like cats or something. Ha wonder how this is going to go. I was getting changed when I realized. Shit, I don't have anything I can wear with my tail. Looks like I have to make a hole in my pants. I got up and went to my bathroom where I keep things like medical kit hygienic things and a sowing kit. I grabbed to sowing kit and took the scissors out of it and cut a hole in my pants then I took some black string and sowed the edges so that they wouldn't bother me. I remember my mom use to do this for me when I was a kid.

I hear a knock on my door so I walk over and open the door. There stain at my door was Dabi, Toga, and Shigaraki. Hey, guys come in I have something to tell you that I have been hiding. They all walked in and sat on my bed. You could tell I was nervous with the way my ears are pointed in the opposite direction of my other ear and how my tail in wrapped a little tightly around my waist. Wait, Izu do you have cat ears and a tail. Umm yes, that's what I am here to tell you about. You see I am actually Neko!! I kind of yelled. So you know how I would disappear for a week each month. Yeah, continue■. Well you see during that time I would go rent a hotel or something like that because of my heat that happens every month. Then how come we can see your ears and tail now but not befor~ well you see I can hid my Neko form for a month at a time but during that time I need a break at some point so since I would always leave or disappear for a week during my heat I would be in my true form which is this one. And if I'm in my true form for over a month without a break then I will be stuck in my true form for a month and I can't hide my ears or tail. And it's so painful the first couple of days. My back will hurt and I probably have this headache for a couple of days too.

Well, you didn't disappear last month why~ well there are these pills called heat suppressants but if I take them for one heat the next will be even worse. During heat I can move around but it hurts to move and I'm always hot and uncomfortable. But if I take heat suppressants the next heat I won't be able to move and I feel like I'm in a sauna 24/7 and I can't even move. How come last month you didn't leave for your heat or to show your form.■ Well you see we were going out so much and doing missions and stuff that I just took heat suppressants and I tried to be in this form as much as possible when I'm alone but I guess it wasn't enough. I'm so sorry I such a terrible friend you guys are like family to me I should have never hidden this from you. You must all hate me now. I'm really sorry. As I said this I dropped down onto the floor sobbing. They all stared at me for a few seconds before jumping down and hugging me and say stuff like...

--Aizawa P.O.V--

I was walking down to get Problem Child, crazy, handyman, and emo child when I heard sobbing so I walked closer to where it was coming from. It was coming from problem child's room the door was slightly cracked so I peeked in to see problem child on the floor sobbing while the other three were all hugging him and telling him this like "it's ok we don't hate you we think of you like family too." Said Toga. " we would never hate you we all love you"  said Tomura. " It's ok we understand we all have our secrets like how I'm Touya Todoroki Shoto's brother." Said the scared male. "I'm actually Tenko Shimura 'bitchmight's' masters grandson," said the bluenette. " Well I don't really have any secrets but still I would never hate you and we all love you very much. Said the blond. I wonder what he told them but this was very important information that they were telling each other I should yell Nezu and all might. I was about to leave when crazy started to yell his name I turned around and I was about to open the door.....