Ch. 4 HAHA Handyman

Mature Content Viewer Discretion Is Advised

°•~Deku P.O.V~•°

As we were getting into out fighting stances for the battle I started to use my telekinesis to talk to Toga and Dabi to tell them what to do since I don't want to show my power just yet.

I step back while Toga and Dabi take a step forward. Kacchan then yells 'What you scared DEKU' the last part seething with venom. Just then I saw something out of the corner of my eye and joy-filled me...

♤¤-Tomura Shiguraki-¤♤

 Kurogiri and I were thinking of a plan to get those three Fucking idiots out of there. We found out from our spy that they were going to be doing some 3 on 3 battles today which would give us a perfect chance and snagging them.

After a couple of hours of planning, we finally have a solid plan. We decided Mamagiri would open a portal and I would come out and distract them while Kurogiri warped them out of the area then warp me out. Great plan right.!! (Little did he know he was going to be royally fucked) DON'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL AUTHOR-CHAN. (Ok ok geez someone has their panties in a knot...)

Back to the story

 Kurogiri and I were getting ready to get those dipshits back. Kurogiri opened a portal and I stepped through and saw the shock on all their faces, but the three asshats were practically jumping in joy. 'Yo dipshits get your asses over here you fucking retards.' I yell. Before they could even take one step their "Hobo teacher" grabbed them with his scarf with the most annoying expression ever.

Before I could even yell for Kurogiri all the fucking students knocked me to the ground and pinned me to the ground. 'FUCKING HELL' I yelled and I could see the three fuck tards snickering and I sent them a death glare. I tried fighting back but they tapped my hands together with some kids quirk then they hit me in the head to knock me out. I could slowly see my vision fading and my conscience slipping away and the darkness then consumed me.

°•~Deku P.O.V~•°

I saw a purple mist come out of now where and knew straight away that is was Tomura and Mamagiri, but before I could even make a move over to then our Hobo of a teacher tied us up in his capture tap. It was then I knew he fucked up bad. He would probably get the same thing we got since he was the same age as us.

He was then tackled by all the other students and they tied his hands together behind his back while he was on the ground. He then screamed 'FUCKING HELL' Me Toga and Dabi started to laugh and Dabi said 'He looks so funny when he is mad like that.' This mad the three of us laugh even harder and Tomura caught us and sent us a death glare and we knew we were going to get it later.
'We are so Fucked' Toga said wich had me and Dabi not ready for later.

'Hey Dabi Toga I have and idea for when we get back at the dorms.' 'What this idea Izu'. Dabi said. 'Is it something fun~.' Toga said 'Hell yeah let's prank them. 'Hell yeah' they both said. 'Okay, I will explain it later. 'Ok,' they both said. Then our sleep-deprived teacher said ' Ok class dismissed please return to your dorms and expect a new classmate since he will probably be put in the same program as these three' he said in a monotone voice as he points to us. He then lets us go and we head to our dorms.

《●Time skip●》

(Still Deku P.O.V)

We were all sitting in my room getting ready for the prank that we were going to pull. When suddenly my door burst open with Tomura standing there. 'Oh hey, Tomura your just in time for a prank' I say with a mischievous grin on my face. ' Oh Hell yeah count me in this is going to be so fucking fun' he says while grinning and laughing.

I then start to explain the plan but remember something important. ' Hey Toga still got some fake blood and those fake knives. 'Yeah why'.

<Class 1-A P.O.V or just tired person>

We were all sitting in the common room talking about what we were going to do about these villain kids which we had decided to call VK for short. 'Maybe we should try to befriend them to get them to know that they can trust us and not maybe kill us.' A brunette said. 'That's a good idea Ochako *ribbit*'.
Said Asui. That's when they heard it a blood-curdling scream coming from the VK's floor. They all ran as fast as possible when they got there they say Midoriya covers in blood with a knife in his back trying to crawl out of the room with the most terrified look on his face. Before anyone could even grab him he was dragged back into the room from his legs and the door slammed shut with a loud *BANG*. They all stood they shocked at what they just saw they was blood on the floor when he was trying to escape. They heard another scream from inside the room that took them out of there shock. That's when they took action and burst down the door and saw Midoriya on the floor in a pool of his own blood and a knife sticking out of his back while the other three villains' nowhere to be found.

Apparently Mr.Aizawa heard the scream and came as fast as he could and saw Midoriya laying there. He pushed everyone out of the way and went over to Midoriya to check if he was even still alive he walked over to Midoriya he saw that the boy wasn't breathing so he ran over to the boy and picked him up. But when he did....