Story Mode Part Ninety Seven

Bridget's POV:

I sit on my couch with my computer on my lap looking through YouTube. I close my laptop and put it on the side of me. I roll my eyes getting up annoyed I couldn't find a good YouTube video. I look at my phone to see what time it is. Its 4:45: I realize Jonah is coming over in 15 minutes. I go to the couch and put my computer away. I clean up a little and when I'm done I hear a knock on the door, "Perfect timing." I say as I walk over and open the door. As I open it is see my brother's face light up. "Hey little sis," he says as we hug. I smile back as we get out of our hug, "Hey big bro, come in." Jonah walks in and sits on the couch. "Do you want some food, or a drink?" I ask. "Uh, sure, I guess I'll have some water." I nod, go to the fridge and get some Fiji Water. I go to the couch and hand him his water. "So how have you've been? Any new music or anything?" He asks before he takes a sip of water. "I've been very busy lately. I just finished my first album and I'm releasing it Saturday." I smile. Jonah goes towards me and gives me a hug. "I'm so proud of you little sis," I smile, "Aw, thanks big bro." We pull away. "Anything going on with you?" I ask. "The band and I have another song ready and it coming out soon. Me and Tate have been doing well, it was hard with tour but-" I cut Jonah off, "I have something else to tell you when you're done." He nods and talks about everything that is going on with him. "So what did you need to tell me?" He asks. I take a deep breath, "I have a boyfriend, now and I haven't really told anyone." I say, he nods. "And he's making a song for me, he makes music too." I smile, Jonah nods. "Is it Shawn or Zach?" He asks. I nod no, "I'm pretty sure you don't know him, but you have to hear the song its amazing." I say. "He hasn't made the song fully yet, but it goes like this." I say as I get out my phone and show Jonah the song that Daniel sent me. I see his face become angry and his fists clench. "You're kidding me right?" He asks. "What?" I ask him. Jonah looks away and starts to get up. "Look I have to go." He says. He walks to the door and slams it as he walks away. I get up confused and sit down to think what I could've did wrong.