Story Mode Part Eighty Six

**Before the Instagram post**
Bridget's POV:

I wake up with a big smile on my face realizing I'm going to hangout with Zach today, but suddenly the smile disappears from my face. I just started dating Daniel, the guy from the club. Yes, I am happy about that, but Zach and I had history. I knew I had to end it with Zach today, and tell him I'm not interested. I finally get up realizing I've been sitting on my bed for a couple minutes. I go into my closet and grab black jeans and a leather spaghetti strap top. I throw the clothes onto the ottoman and go on my knees to get my white fila's. I put my clothes on and walk into the kitchen to get my phone. My eyes widen as I see the time, 11:47. I meet Zach, 12:30 at Cold Water Canyon Park, and it takes 48 minutes. I run around my apartment grabbing my keys, purse, and phone. Still running I go out the door into the parking garage and to my car.

**Time skip to the park **

I get there at 12:09 because of traffic and I see Zach starting to walk to his car. I run over and tap him on the shoulder. He turns smiling as he notices its me. My heart breaks as I realize what I'm about to do. "Hey," I say. "Hey," he says back. "So we need to talk, so let's go to the bench." We walk over and sit, "Before I say, what I am gonna say, I'm gonna say, I'm sorry first," He nods confused, "Okay?" I take a deep breath, "We can't do this anymore," I say pointing to us. I can tell his heart broke, "uh, okay, but what's us?" He asks. "The kissing, the making-out, going in dates." I say. He nods, "can I ask why?" I nod, " We have to end this because I'm dating someone, I started dating someone, a couple days ago," he nods and looks down. "I'm so sorry." I finish. He nods hiding his lip, "Y'know Bridget, I meant it when you first told me, that you liked multiple people, 'I'll be happy for you no matter what'.  Yes I am a little upset, because I thought I might have been the one, but maybe we can still be something." He says as a few tears run down his rosy cheeks. A few tears run down my cheeks as I hug him. "I'm so sorry," I whisper. "Bridget, its okay," he says as he rubs my back. We soon let go of each other. "Thank you for taking it well." I say as I wipe my tears. He nods, "Well I have to go to rehearsal, so I'll talk to you soon?" He asks. I nod. He gets up, waves, and walks back to his car and starts to drive to rehearsal. I get up as I see his car disappear in the distance. I walk over to my car drive back to my apartment. Now I have to tell Shawn...