Story Mode Part Twelve

Bridget's POV:

I wake in my bed and feel hands around my waist. Worried I get up but soon realize I'm naked. Oh no, what did I do now? I asked myself. I am here to get away from things. I slowly climb out of my bed, but instead the person moves. I rush to cover myself and act like I'm asleep. I feel the person looking at me, but I can tell he knew I was lying. "I know you aren't sleeping Bridget." He says to me. I open my eyes and turn to see the Daniel dude from last night. "Oh shit!" I say. He laughs and moves closer to me. I back away unsure. "What happened last night?" I ask getting up. I put my hand on my head feeling the aftermath of last night. He laughs, "Well after dancing for a little while last night, you wanted to go back to your place. We get there and we start making out. One thing leads to another and then I woke with my arms around your waist. Now here we are." He says. I look at him and blush. "Really?" I ask. He nods and smiles showing a little tooth gap. He grabs my chin. "Can I kiss you?" He asks me. I smile, "Of course." I move a little closer and he puts his hands on my cheeks, he kisses me with the right amount of roughness and softness. I put my hands on the back of his neck and kiss him even deeper. After a few minutes we separate and we are out of breath. He looks down again and this time he is blushing. I smile and put the covers on my bed around me. "I have to go shower." I get up but he pulls my hand down. "Can I have your number first? So we can go on a date?" He asks. I bite my lip and take his phone from his hands and put my number in.