Story Mode Part Eleven

Bridget's POV:

I walk in the Club with Gabbie, Christina, and Tate so we can wait for the boys to arrive. I sit down on the couch in the club entrance and go on my phone. The other girls sit next to me and wait for the boys. I haven't met all the boys. I met Jack, Corbyn, and Jonah, but I haven't met the others. I also have been talking to Zach in the comments on Instagram but, I hear there is another one. I don't know his name. After going on Instagram for a little bit and looking up whenever the door opens the four boys come in. Jonah comes up to Tate and kisses her and then comes to me and hugs me tightly. "Its good to see you again lil sis." Jonah says, he backs away and goes to the others. I look at him then look forward to see Corbyn. He gives me a tight hug and then backs out of it and puts his arms on my shoulders and smiles. "Hey, Bridget long time no see." He says. I smile, "Hey Besson how are you?" I ask. "I'm good, how are you?" He asks back. "I'm tired and energetic. The flight was amazing." I say. He nods and walks away. After Jack comes to me and picks me up. "Ugh, I missed you Bridget." He says as he tosses me side to side. I laugh as he puts me down. "Hey noodles." I say. He laughs and asks the same as everyone else. He walks away and goes to Gabbie. And then Zach comes up to me. He gives me a hug and smiles. "Its so nice to finally meet you." He whispers in my ear making me shiver. "Its amazing to meet you." I whisper making him laughing, making him know I'm trying to one up him. Again the same as everyone else happens and I can see he flirted a few times. And I'm not gonna lie I flirted back. After talking I went to Jonah. "Jonah, where's the other guy?" I ask. "Oh, Daniel? Yeah he is coming soon." Jonah responds. I nod and we all walk upstairs to the actual area of the club. People dive and swim in the pool while others are at the bar getting drinks, or people are drunkingly flirting with each other and then the people dancing with their girls, by themselves, or dancing with their date. I smile and turn to Zach since he is basically my 'date' for the night until the other guy Daniel arrives. Zach turns to me smiles and grabs my hand and we walk to the bar to get the courage we need to be in the club. I love clubs, but I'm not gonna lie I get really nervous when we first get there. When we get there Zach pulls out a stool for me and I sit down and thank him. He pushes me in and sits next to me. The bartender comes over and asks us what we want to drink, I order a beer and Zach orders the same. "So why did you want to come to LA?" Zach asks, "Just to see my brother and friends more and I also want to start a singing career." I say. He nods and the bartender comes back and gives us our beers. He drinks part of of his beer, "You know Bridget, you are the prettiest, girl I've ever met." He says as he looks down. "And I know its  awkward to say this because I'm in the same band as your brother but-" I cut him off and hold his up and kiss him. His lips soft and move gently against mine. The kiss continues until we are both out of breath and we pull away. I smile and look around to see if Jonah noticed, but he has a drink in hand and dancing with Tate. I laugh and Zach looks where I'm looking and laughs too as we witness my brother shove his tounge down his girlfriend's throat. I move my stool closer to him and lean on him. "I think that was us a couple minutes ago." I say laughing and burrying myself into Zach's shoulder. He laughs agreeing and rest his head on top of mine. We countinue chuckiling until they stop and then we both turn back to the bar and order a few more drinks. After flirting and drinking more Zach grabs my hand and says, "Let's go dance." I laugh and no, we get up and head to the dance floor. I start dancing and Zach grabs my hips pushing my hips to his as we 'sway' on each other. As we continue to sway and kiss each other Zach looks away for a second and turns me so I'm facing him. "I'm so sorry Bridget, I have to go, I'll be back, I hope." He says the last part softly. I nod and he kisses me once more our lips moving in sync with each other. He walks away and waves. I turn around and look around to see Gabbie dancing with Jack, Tate dancing with Jonah, and Christina dancing with Corbyn. When I see I have no one to talk to I go back to the bar and order a more alcoholic drink. Soon my drink is right in front of me and I push it closer towards me. I look down and stir my cocktail straw around my drink until I feel a hand on top of mine. Thinking it was a person I know I turn and see a stranger with dyed blonde hair and ocean eyes. "Hey, is there something wrong?" The stranger asks me. I sigh, "Yeah, I came in with a whole party of my friends and they all left me." I say. He takes a seat next me with his hand in my hand. "Oh, I'm sorry." He pauses, "Do you want to hangout out with me?" The stranger asks me. "I mean, I don't know." I say, "I don't know who you are. And all I know is that you could kidnap me." I finish. The stranger laughs, "Well I'm Daniel. Daniel Seavey and I am a twenty year old male." He says making me wonder Is this the Daniel in the band with my brother? No Bridget there are probably thousands of people named Daniels in the world "What about you?" He asks making me break my trance. "My name is Bridget. Bridget Marais a twenty year old girl." I say. He laughs and pulls me up. "Do you want to dance with me Bridget?" He asks as he brings me closer to the dance floor. I laugh, "I mean I don't think I have a choose." I laugh. As we finally get to the dance floor I start to sway and he grabs my hips pulling me closer to him. He puts his lips onto my neck and I shiver. As the night continues we start to get more and more touchy with each other. All I remember is going back to my apartment with Daniel.