chapter ten

arabella pov

arabella pov

I had recently got out of the hospital wing and was sitting down freaking out of the First Part of the Tournament on the Library

I was with Alex and Elijah who were still questioning me about Harry and I'd relationship.

"So isn't it hard for you guys to like act like you don't know each other?" Alex questioned.

I sighed

"I mean I guess but we try to think of it as like a mission" I giggled.

"Like spys" Elijah questioned with a laugh.

I giggled.

"Exactly" I answered with a smirk.

We all laughed as I heard a groan behind me and turned.

Hermione and Harry were looking at Viktor Krum

I had seen Viktor Krum in the library an awful lot too, and wondered what he was up to. Was he studying, or was he looking for things to help him through the first task?

Elijah often complained about Krum being there - not that he ever bothered them - but because groups of giggling girls often turned up to spy on him from behind bookshelves, and Elijah found the noise distracting.

Elijah was like a weird male version of Hermione Granger and Alex and I always made fun of him for it seeing as they were always both trying for top in our year.

I had seen also Hermione glaring at Krum

"He's not even good-looking!" she muttered
angrily, glaring at Krum's sharp profile. "They only like him because he's famous! They wouldn't look twice at him if he couldn't do that WonkyFaint thing -"

"Wronski Feint," said Harry, through gritted teeth.

I giggled at Harry's annoyance.

From what he had told me that was all Hermione was talking about for days.

After a while of talking and studying the three of us went down for dinner

time skip

It was now Hogsmeade weekend and my father being the asshole he was didn't sign my paper work to let me go but he signed Draco's

Elijah and Alex wanted to go to the Three Broomsticks as like a "date" so with my insisting they left me at Hogwarts

My blonde hair was tied up in a pony tail and I was walking down a hallway that no one was near.

It was all normal until someone pulled me into a classroom.

"The fuck.." I mumbled confused.

"Language Ms Malfoy" The person grumbled.

I looked up surprised to see my godfather Severus Snape.

"Professor" I drifted off.

Snape just looked at me.

"Your father has told me you keep a closer eye on you"He drawled out.

I looked down.

"He wants you for something" He started.

I looked back up tucking my blonde hair behind my ear.

"My Father?" I questioned.

Snape looked at me with sad eyes and shook his head.

"You have a special purpose that he has only told your father" Snape explained.

That explains how he acted before I left for school

I nodded and looked away.

Snape sighed and grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him.

"You can't disobey and just know I'll always be there" He looked truly sincere.

I continued to just nod

Snape sighed and pulled me in for a hug which he never does for anyone.

"Go to the library or something" He grumbled before storming out of the empty classroom.

I just stood there for a moment not really functioning before bursting into tears.

Why am I so special?

Why out of everyone I am the one he wants?

What am I going to do knowing that the Dark Lord wants me for something?

(I didn't follow the exact story line and changed a few parts but I hope you still enjoyed it. Also many of the words I use are the exact words from the book so I give that credit to j.k Rowling)