chapter one

"Arabella it's time to go" Narcissa Malfoy screamed up the stairs at for her daughter

Arabella Malfoy looked up from her parchment putting down her quill and walking to get her shoes

"Coming Mother" She shouted back.

Arabella or as her friends called her Bell grabbed her bag on her bed and went to find her brother.

Draco Malfoy on the other hand was waiting for his sister with a smirk on his face.

"Coming dear sister?" He questioned.

Arabella glared

"Buzz off" She grumbled and shoving past her brother.

Narcissa scolded her daughter as her son laughed in the back ground.

"Children it's time to go" Lucius Malfoy scoffed at the immaturity of his children.

Both Malfoy children immediately stiffened and in a serious manner answered

"Yes Father."

He nodded at them and all four Malfoys apparated to the Quidditch World Cup.

arabella pov

"Be on your best behavior" Father grumbled at us.

Draco and I nodded following obediently.

To be honest our father had always scared me even when I was young. He was worse to Draco than me but he wasn't exactly father of the year either.

As we walked up the stairs to get to the Minister's Top Box seats I was internally groaning, Fudge always freaked me out and stared at me whenever Father brought me to work.

Draco was just as scared as me but for a different reason. He knew if he messed this up he wouldn't hear the end of it.

"Ah, and here's Lucius" the twins heard as they made it to the top box seat.

The twins looked up to see Fudge, our Minister of Magic and Bulgarian Minster Along with with them was the Weasleys and Hermione.

I stopped and stared at the last person my heart beaming with joy.

Said person was staring back at me with loving eyes.

Harry Potter, my loving boyfriend of a few months stared but said nothing knowing if he did we would both be dead.

Draco, Hermione, and Ron had no idea and we wanted to keep it that way. If people knew we wouldn't hear the end of it.

Draco also hated Harry guts so I knew our news would not exactly bring him joy.

We had planned to meet up right after the game and before our family and friends would notice our departure.