Sui Generis Introduction

Logan used to be a normal guy. . .

He worked at a skating rink, lived in a home with his Mother, Father and little Brother. With great grades and a beautiful girlfriend, he thought his life was going perfectly. Until he was kidnapped right off of his own street and taken away to a huge school out in the middle of nowhere. Logan didn’t think things could get much stranger. Then they told him that everyone there had unique superhuman abilities like in all those movies Logan had watched, and his mind had to do a double-take.

He didn’t believe it for three long days of self-induced solitude in his dorm room. But when he came out and explored around, he found all these whacked-out stories that they’d told him upon his arrival to be true. He even discovers that they were right about him possessing powers of his own. When he was exploring the grounds, he stumbled, and when I say stumbled, I mean stumbled. Across a spunky, and super talktative girl named Misty D'entremont, and they grow to be very good friends.

But an alarming phone call from his Mother telling him his brother is in trouble jolts Logan back to reality. He realizes that he’s got to make his way back home, despite the lethal warnings from everyone back at the School. Misty and Logan embark on a journey against the odds through the mysterious woods surrounding Sui Generis, and fight for their lives against fierce creatures. Tensions and emotions are high for both the teenagers, and betrayal is just around the corner. Can they fight against fate and win the battle?

Sui Generis. . .

All the things you would have never thought possible. Inhuman powers, inhuman abilities. More people have them than you might realize. They walk amongst us every day… Most are unaware of the power or strength that they carry under their belts. And in some ways, that may be more dangerous than if they knew what they could truly do.

In order to save these unique persons, a school was started by J.J Darling. A man who discovered his own incredible abilities through great curiosity. And once he found out what he was and what he could do, he made it his goal to help others discover, too.

So he started a school, and named it Sui Generis, which is a Latin expression, literally meaning of it’s own kind/genus or unique in it’s characteristics. With the purpose of training each of these young significant peoples how to use their powers properly. And once he had gathered and trained enough unique people, he sent them out across the world to bring to the surface more unique ones, more heroes.

But after seven years of functionally running the school, with little or no wrinkles in his great plan of justice for all the unique; something went wrong. In the beginning of summer, 2010, J.J Darling went missing. And since then has not been found. Mysterious creatures are going out and destroying the lives of the unique ones before they can be gathered by Sui Generis. More staff of Sui Generis are sending themselves out, desperately trying to recruit people to help them. A war is rolling in, but the biggest problem of all is… They don’t know who they’re fighting against.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Image on the side created by: Mallory H. Text added by: Donna S.