Bruce.                                                                                                                                            Millie.

Toby.                                                                                                                                              Annie.

Jacob.                                                                                                                                         Vanessa.

Chris.                                                                                                                                            Iris.

James.                                                                                                                                       Janette.

Roy.                                                                                                                                              Gabriela

Wesley.                                                                                                                                       Roxy.

Sylvester.                                                                                                                                 Rebecca.

Harry.                                                                                                                                        Estelle.

Bobby.                                                                                                                                      Katrina.

William.                                                                                                                                   Dorothy

Anthony.                                                                                                                                 Louisa

Ethan.                                                                                                                                      Lucinda.

''So, what do you think?'' Jenny asked eagerly. I took the pen laying on the table beside me and wrote''burdeno'' at the bottom of the boy's names, and burdena'' at the bottom of the girl's names. 

''These are the perfect names for the boy or girl I'm pregnant with'' I told Jenny, passing the paper back to her.

''Burdeno, burdena?'' she asked, looking confused.

''Because whatever gender this kid is, they are my burden'' I said, and not waiting for Jenny to start lecturing me, I walked out of the living room to my bed room, which had plain white sheets and blue covers. They were really soft and always rubbed softly against my skin, whenever I lay on them. 

Jenny opened my door.

''Have you ever heard of knocking?'' I said, without looking at her face.

''This is MY house. I don't need to knock whenever I want to enter a room.'' she walked into my room and sat beside me. She rested her hand on my tummy, and moved it around. Weirded out, I got up, and shook her hands off my body.

''What are you trying to do, Jenny?'' I asked her, trying to hide my annoyance.

''Trying to feel the breathing of the little critter in there'' she laughed, pointing to my tummy, I looked down and did an overly dramatic eye roll at her, she mimicked my eye roll and that made me laugh. 

''Hey, don't mimic me'' I laughed, grabbing a pillow and hitting her. She grabbed another pillow and hit me back, which was the beginning of a fun, but aggressive pillow fight. We both started hitting each other as stuffing and laughter filled the air.

The fun got ruined when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach that traveled down to my lower back and upper thigh and I started wailing in pain. Jenny stopped hitting me and held my hand, asking me what was wrong. I couldn't answer, the pain was too much. 

''Come with me, let's go to the hospital'' Jenny held me and we went to her brand new car and sat inside. As she drove me to the local hospital in the area, the pain slowly subsided. 

''I hope it's not because I hit you too hard'' she said, biting her nail nervously.

When we arrived in the hospital, Jenny and I went to see Dr. Adams, a friend of Dr. Ross, and Jenny told him what had happened.

''Please run some tests and tell me what's wrong, doc'' said Jenny, in a panicky voice. I silently prayed in my head that something serious WAS wrong, and that the baby had died or something.

''There's no need for tests, please. That was probably just a contraction. It happens to every pregnant woman,  so there's really no need to worry.'' the doctor said to my disappointment. Jenny nodded.

''Thanks, doc. I'm so glad nothing's wrong'' Jenny said.

''Well, I'm not'' I said, under my breath. Jenny glared at me, but said nothing. 

''You should always relax in a comfortable position in a contraction, until it stops'' the doctor told Jenny and I other ways to deal with contraptions, but I didn't pay attention. I wasn't interested in what he was saying, even though the information was useful.

We left the hospital in silence. Jenny stopped at the supermarket and passed me a few dollar bills.

''Go buy some lettuce and tomatoes and lentils, I want to make you salad'' she said as I took the money.

''Why?'' I asked, rubbing my lower abdomen, it was still a little bit sore from the contraction. 

''Because I want your baby to be a strict vegetarian. So, why don't they start now?'' she asked. I exhaled angrily and looked back at the money. Benjamin Franklin's face stared right back at me. I got out of the car and walked inside the super market. I rolled my eyes and started looking for the necessary things to buy. I got them and rushed back to Jenny's car. 

We arrived home and I felt very tired for some strange reason. I laid down, but felt like urgently puking, trust my pregnancy to bother me like this. 

My puking episodes were always violent and painful and I hated them. As I got out of the bath room, I saw my phone ringing. I picked it up and it was mom. I was so shocked, I dropped the phone, picking it up I said ''hello?'' there was silence on the other end, and then the person hung up. I dried the tears in my eyes, just as Jenny walked in holding a bowl of salad. Mom called me, then hung up, was she trying to play with my emotions?

''What's wrong?'' she asked, putting the bowl down, and looking at me.

''I'll talk about it later'' I got up and ran downstairs to the living room, and cried myself to sleep.