Chapter 23

You know. I knew I shouldn't have let you back in again. Like I never forgave you but--

you are always out for yourself. Uma finishes for me.

And you, King Ben eh, you're probably just going to throw us back in any way. Harry says as I go over to him and give him a hug knowing how bad the Isle is for us.

So you were even going to tell me that I was never going to see my dad again. Celia says.

Celia. Mal says. Celia no. Mal says as she takes the ember and throws it into the water.

Regain your light and enlight. Mal yelled at the ember.

I will be taking that. I say and seconds later it's lit again.

Thank you. Mal says.

Oh, no that wasn't for you. That was for me. It's my ember. Stupid girl. Get that right in the head.I say as Uma, Harry and I start to leave.

Wait, please Samantha... Please. Mal says.

What what do you wanna say huh? How many things are you gonna take away from me to be happy? I need to go to the Isle because my daughter is sick. Which MY FATHER is watching. I say as I make my way to leave.

Your daughter? Mal asks.

Yeah, our daughter because pushing her down the stairs only killed one of the babies. Harry says.

Let's go. I say as we leave.

In Audrey's room...

She's slipping away. Evie says.

There's only one person who can wake her. I say as I sit on Harry's lap.

Who? Ben asks.

Hades. Mal says.

Hades? No, he wouldn't do it. Ben says.

He might do it for me. He's my father. Mal says.

I would have to send guards to get him. Ben says.

Maybe I can hit up a ride. Uma says. The Isle is my home. Someone needs to protect it.

Then you will need your first mate. Harry says as he brings me next to him with Uma.

NO, you two are staying. Uma says.

Are you ordering me around? I ask Uma.

This one time yes. Uma says.

Fine. I say

Can I go to? Celia asks. I want to be in both places but I can't. Celia says.

Next day...

knock on the door.

Thank you for coming. Mal says.

Didn't have any choice. Dad says.

Dad where are they? I ask as Harry and I come closer to Dad.

Right here. A guard says as Harriet runs towards Harry and Jr in one of the guards hands.

Give him to me. I say as I yank my son out of his arms to mine. 

How are you feeling? Harry asks Harriet.

My tummy still hurts. Harriet says as she places her head into his neck.

She's beautiful. Belle says to me. 

Thank you. I say as I kiss Harriet's head and feeling her forehead.

Still? Harry asks.

Yeah. I say.