Chapter 15

Guy's where's Ben? I hear Carlo ask his friends.

Ben? Evie asks. As Harry and walk closer. Ben, don't scare us like that again. Evie says again.

Don't scare you? But that's my specialty. Harry says.

Harry. Evie says.

What did you do with Ben? Jay asks us.

Oh, um we nicked him  Mm-hmmm. Yeah. Harry says.

And if you want to see him again,  have Mal come to the Chip Shop tonight. Alone. I say to the three.

Aw, Jay. Seems like you lost your touch. Harry says to Jay as Jay tries to punch him.

With Mal and the gang...

If you guys never would have brought him here, this wouldn't have happened. What were you thinking? I say to Evie, Jay, and Carlos.

He was gonna come with or without us. We just wanted to protect him. Evie says.

Yeah, and we completely blew it, guys. Carlos says.

Okay! Okay. So, what are we gonna do? Jay asks.

We are not gonna do anything. Harry said to come alone. Samantha is angry with me and now I have to go deal with her and by the way she wants me dead. I say to them.

With Samantha and Harry.

Gosh, I can't wait to kill her. I say to Harry.

Same. Harry says.

I am gonna spend some time with Benny boo want to come? I ask Harry.

Sure what about the kids? Uma has them. Harry says.

Bring them with us. I say to Harry as I make my way to where Ben is being held.

Where Ben is...

Well, well, well. Look what we have here. I say to Ben.

Look, I know you are angry with Mal but we can work through this. Ben says to me.

NO, we can't. I say to Ben.

Ah, look who is awake.

I'm guessing your Harry? Ben asks.

Ah, you've heard of me fantastic. Harry says. while holding jr in his arms.

So, I'm guessing this is your baby you were pregnant with last time we spoke. Ben says.

Ah, yes. I say to Ben.

And who is the little girl? Ben asks.

This is Harriet our daughter. I say to Ben.

Wait so you never lost your child? Ben asks.

Oh, no I did, it's just I was having twins. I say to Ben before I knock him out. Okay, let's go. I say before we go to my room at the shop.

I'm back. Mal says to the shop people.

Loser, party of one. Right, this way, please. Uma says.

Place still stinks. Mal says to Uma.

Oh, sorry we are down a butler today. Uma says.

Where is he? Mal asks.

You know I've dreamed of this. You wanting something from me, and we watching you squirm like a worm on a hook. Uma says to Mal.

I'm so flattered that you dream of me. I haven't given you a second thought since I left. Mal says to Uma.

Oh, but you have thought of your sister, right? Uma asks.

Doesn't she have the perfect little life? I ask as I come into the room.

Samatha. Mal says.

Oh, hey loser. I say to Mal.

This is the deal. Uma says to Mal.

After the arm wrestle...

Goodbye loser. I say to Mal laughing.

Samantha. Mal says.

What? I ask Mal.

Nothing. Mal says as she leaves the shop.

I am going home now Uma, and spend some time with my fiance and children. I say to Uma.

Go have fun. Uma says to me as I make my way home but before getting knocked out and taken away.

*Sorry for a shorter chapter.*