Chapter 10

*Samantha is 3 months pregnant*

Have we heard anything from Auradon? I ask the villains?

No, we haven't but it is sent to them. E.Q. says.

Great just great. I said. "They probably just don't believe me that I can break the barrier. Looks like I'm gonna have to take a quick visit to Auradon. I say as I start to leave the castle.

You are not leaving without me. Harry says as he stops me from leaving.

Harry, you have got to be serious? I question.

You are pregnant 3 months to be exact and I don't want anything to happen to you both. Harry says as he comes closer to me.

I nI need to do this or they won't believe me. They just think it was a fake threat but it isn't. We must get revenge, Harry. I say to him.

I know we need our revenge but you know what you are more important and if I have to kidnap you to keep you safe I will. Harry says.

Fine, you can come with me to pay Mal a visit. I say as we start to leave. "Oh, E.Q. bring Harriet to my dad's when she wakes up. I say again before we make our way to the bridge. 

Ready? Harry asks.

Oh, hell yeah. I say before I snap my fingers and the barrier disappears and we leave but then I close it because the vilians aren't coming out yet. "Okay, this is Mal and Evie's dorm room. All we are gonna do is just wait for her in here and try to find mother. I say as we enter the room to see that no one is here. 

Okay, whatever you say. Harry says before we start looking around to find mother. "Harry wait look. I say pointing to the lizard next to Mal's bed.

Well if you look at that. We found her. Harry says before sitting at the end of Mal's bed.

Yeah, now all we need to do is wait for Mal. I say as I take our mother out of her prison and just hold her.

What the hell are you two doing here? Asked a scared Mal and Evie.

Oh, well you see I told you if you didn't give me back my mother I will destroy your life so that is what I'm gonna do. I say as I just stare at them and sitting on Mal's bed.

ook, we can talk about this. Come on Sam. Mal says.

Don't call me that you don't deserve to call me that you bitch. I say as I slap her.

You just slapped me. Mal says in total shock.

Yeah, I did and I will do it again. I say as I sit next down to Harry.

Knock knock. I hear. "This is what you are gonna do Mal, you are gonna tell Ben that you aren't feeling well that you have to cancel anything that was planned today because my dear Mal you aren't going anywhere.

Okay. Mal says as she goes to the door.

Hey, ready to go? I hear Ben ask Mal.

Umm, no I can't I don't feel good. Mal says.

Well, let me in to take care of you. Ben says

I can't don't want to get you sick. Mal says as she tries to close the door.

Hey Mal what's going go on? Asked Queen Belle and King Beast.

OH, nothing I just don't feel well. Mal says.

are you okay? Asked Queen Belle. 

Yeah, I just need to sleep it off. Mal says.

Okay, well we will let you rest then. Beast says before the three left.

I don't like lying to him, Samantha. Mal says to me.

Oh, boohoo. You don't like lying but you are fine with killing my baby. Harry's baby. I say as I shoot daggers at her with my eyes.

Look, I am sorry for what I did but please we can work this out. Mal says.

No, we can't. You killed my baby. I say to her.

And I'm sorry but you can just forgive me? Mal asks.

Absolutely not. This is what's gonna happen. I am gonna take my mother back to the isle. You will not say anything to anyone about me leaving the Isle not even your stupid friends. That also goes to you to Evie. I say as I glare at both of them.

What did I ever do to you? Evie asks me.

Nothing, but you are on Mal's side that means you are on my bad side. I say as I glare her.

Okay, I promise we won't say anything. Mal says to me.

If you do. I will kill everyone you love. Everyone all of you love. I will destroy you. Mal. I promise you that. I say before Harry and I disappear with my mother.

Did you see the look on Mal's face it was priceless? Harry says to me as we start walking back to the castle.

Yes, Harry, I did see and soon enough we will destroy them. All of them. I say before giving Harry a kiss on the lips before we enter the castle where Harriet is still sleeping.

Your father wants to talk to you tomorrow. E.Q. says.

Okay, I say as Harry and I go to my room since it's getting late out. But then we stop because we hear the tv.

"Samantha, daughter of Hades, and Maleficent has escaped the Isle and is looking for revenge." the reporter says.

Look's like my first kill will be Ben then. I say before we go to bed and pay attention to all of the drama tomorrow.

*That's it for this chapter hope you enjoy. Tomorrow I will be updating I think all day. So wait for those new chapters in my books soon. Please vote and comment. bye*