𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 - 𝑯𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒆𝒓?

SUNNY PUSHED LUCAS away and ran

SUNNY PUSHED LUCAS away and ran. She couldn't believe what her hand had done.

How it hurt her best friend.

She knew that she couldn't just keep running. Her leg was still sore, but the boys didn't know that. She had forgotten to mention her leg to the boys. As she slowed down her vision started blurring. "Goddamnit!" She cursed. She hadn't felt this feeling in a long time.

Guilt

She almost never felt guilty. She hadn't since eleven disappeared. It had been an entire year and this was the first time she'd actually felt guilty for something she had done.

She felt liquid wash down her cheeks. Thinking it was tears, she wiped them with no effort. But Something about them felt wrong to her, it didn't feel like your regular crying. She then glanced down at her hand to see it. Blood smeared onto her hand. She gasped as her eyes widened to the size of quarters. Without thinking she started running around the woods to find a mirror anywhere.

After about five minutes of looking around an people almost seeing her, she found what she was looking for. Even if it was smashed. She had found a mirror. It was old and rusty but she knew that it would do the job. Her hands shook as she slowly picked up the mirror, feeling small shards of glass penetrate her skin. She winced slightly but kept raising her hand. She wanted to know what the hell was going on.

She leveled the mirror to her face but dropped it, letting an ear piercing scream at the same time. She couldn't believe her eyes. It was her, blood dripping down her eyes. She heard a crash and saw that the mirror had fallen on some rocks. She knew the boys would find her so she did what she does best.

She ran

She kept running and running until she hit the store. She wiped the blood from her eyes with some of her saliva, for they had dried. She put on a bitchy face and walked inside. She went over to the medical section and saw the stuff she would need for her foot. She looked over to her side to find four boys hassling over what to buy. "We don't have enough money!" One of them said.

"Ya'need some help? What is all that even for?" Sunny asked, getting the boys attention turned to her. "theres a kid outside who looks like someone tried to kill him. Help?" One of them spoke. "Welp I'm pretty sure I can help with that." She smirked at the boys. "Just let me grab some stuff for myself first." She assured them as she went into another isle.

She needed pads if she was gonna survive her period. Sunny walked over to the 'Girls' aisle to find some pads. She saw this girl, she looked intimidating. She'd heard of her before, people had always been saying that she fucked the entire school.

Rumors..

She was thinking before she was interrupted. "Hey." The ginger said to her, holding a box of pads and another of tampons. "Hey, let me guess you need help finding which pads are the best?" She asked, already knowing what she was going to ask. The ginger looked shocked but replied with a small "Yes."

"Those ones right there, for both." she said pointing to the small blue box. "Oh thanks?" She said, gesturing for her name. "Sunny, sunny Harrington." She introduced to the girl, putting her hand out to shake.  "Beverly, beverly marsh." She said putting on a small smirk, and taking her hand with a firm grip.

"Now there are a few boys over there I think you might know, they need supplies." She grinned. Beverly grinned back already knowing what to do.

The ginger walked up to the counter and started to flirt with the perverted man, while sunny ran up to the boys. "Ok listen grab as much stuff as you need and make a run for it." She whisper-yelled. The boys didn't hesitate to grab what they needed, leaving Beverly to do her job. "On her signal, you make a run for it." She told them, pointing to Beverly. "Ok." The shorter one said. "You got it hot stuff." The raven haired boy said, putting up finger guns. "Beep beep Richie!" The dirty blonde one said.

So that was his name

Just as she was about to talk the cigarette display fell. "Go, that's the signal!" She whisper-yelled to the four boys. They didn't give the ginger a single glance before running straight out of the store.

Sunny just ran off to go fix her leg, even though it was bleeding. She ran off to a tree and sat down onto the grass. She was still in eye range of the boys but didn't care, she just needed to patch up her leg. Though she felt as if she was being watched, she knew the boys eyes were on her, or maybe at least one of them.