eight; ya'know what? Fuck you!

FIGHTER(FIGHTING FOR MONEY)

FIGHTER
(FIGHTING FOR MONEY)

SUNNY WAS DOING HOMEWORK WHEN SHE HEARD the footsteps of a particular male coming her way. She sat up to see Steve on her doorway. "What do you want?" She hissed at her older brother. "I wanted to know if you want to go to Tommy's house, jeez!" He said putting his hands up in surrender. "HeLL yeah, I've been waiting to leave this fucking house all day." She said putting her textbook aside and sliding her shoes on. "ay ay ay! Language young lady!" He said putting his hand forward to stop her. Sunny rolled her eyes. "shut up."

Steve chuckled and the two walked down the stairs to where their parents were. "hey Stevie, Sunny-bunnie where are you going?" Their mother said putting her news paper down.

"Just out to Tommy's mom no big deal right?" He said giving his 'charming smile' a go. They're mother smiled sweetly. "Yes Stevie. No big deal. Now put on a jacket sunny! I don't want you to freeze out there!"

The two walked out the door, Sunny grabbing her sweater for some money. She looked through the pockets of the sweater to find a 10 dollar bill. "Hey where do you get all of your money from anyways?" He said to her. She looked at him and smirked. "Have you heard of that fighter in the streets? You know, the one that beats people up and infiltrates places for cash?"

"Yeah! Aren't they like the coolest in the streets?" He said smiling. But his smile soon faded when he realized what she meant. "So you are them, or should I say her.?" He said angrily. "Steve don't be angry! Please, I can't deal with you and dad right now!." She said sadly, tears forming in her eyes. "Are you kidding me? Don't get angry? Well guess what. I'm fucking angry! You can die while fighting! Don't you know that?" He yelled, getting unwanted attention from a few neighbors. "You know what? Fuck you! At least I'm honorable! At least I'll die fighting instead of dying like some petty rich girl!" She yelled out of anger. Steve looked taken aback but just walked away to his car, closing the door and flipping her off.

It was true. She had fought for money. All of the time it was her fighting for money. Sometimes out of anger but most of the time just for money.

She didn't hate her job nor would she ever. It kept her sane, and if she was being honest, it helped pay for many of her necessities. but Steve couldn't know that, it was just hurt him even more than it just did, and sunny didn't have the mental stability or the time for Steve to whine like a little bitch baby over some small fights....and infiltrations..