four; flirting

FIGHTER(FLIRTING)

FIGHTER
(FLIRTING)

SUNNY HAD RAN UP TO MAX to talk to her. Even if she was scared to talk to the ginger haired girl she would never admit it. She never wanted to break her 'tough' exterior. "Hey!" Sunny has said happily. Max giggled at this slightly. Only because she was also hiding her true feelings.

Of course she had developed a little crush on the blonde girl in front of her. She was perfect in her eyes, she had the perfect face, the perfect friends, and the perfect attitude.

Her mind was doubting the fact that she liked girls. Of course liking girls wasn't normal and as her father said. She was interrupted from her thoughts by sunny saying "are you ok?" Worried.

"I'm fine."

Lie

"Just tired."

Lie

She was lying. She had a full nine hour sleep last night.

"Oh ok. I was just a little worried about you, I mean look at you. How could I not? But like not in a bad way! In like a 'oh my friend looks down I should probably ask what's wrong' kind of way. You feel me?" She ranted nervously.

Max thought. She thought of her as more than a friend. But just didn't understand her feelings.

Before she could talk to sunny she realized that she wasn't there. "The bathroom! She hangs out in the bathroom!" Max whispered to herself, walking towards the door.

She walked into the bathroom to not see sunny but to see her feet and pants dropped to the floor in a stall. She heard quiet curse words coming out of her mouth. "Oh my god." Sunny whispered. "Not a-fucking-gain." She said after the pause. "Sunny?" She heard max say. Sunny's head snapped up. "Hey maxine." She said, as if she was cranky. Max felt as if she was struck with a slap. Sunny had never called her Maxine. "Are you ok in there?" Max Asked. "Im great, fine, cool, I'm totally tubular."

Max chuckled and almost fell when the stall opened to reveal sunny. she had a few smudges of blood on her sweater and looked as if she would break. "ugh! my fucking sweater has blood on it! I hate showing my arms!" Sunny almost yelled, about to have a tantrum.

"Ok, so take my sweater." Max offered, already yanking it off of her body. Sunny dried her hands to look at the petite redhead. "Really? Actually, too cliché to pass up On. I'm taking it." She happily spoke, Taking it from Max's small hands. "Thanks, I guess." Sunny smiled, looking up at max and walking out of the door.

max stood in the bathroom for a few seconds.
"Did-did she just flirt with me?"