Chapter 63: Passing the Torch

You are all are currently in a wormhole heading into the next world as Spider-Man and Pinkie Pie 4th wall.

Spider-Man: "Oh hi, what's up with us, nothing really, just falling into a wormhole between parallel worlds in order to stop my arch enemy the Goblin from collecting DNA from other Spider-Men from other universes."

Pinkie: "Goblin isn't the only one who was collecting some things, I got some stuff from the other worlds, I got a jousting rod from the medieval universe, a photo of Tony Stark from the Noir universe, an anvil from Spider-Ham's universe, Twinkies from 2099, and a friendship bracelet from Black Widow 2099."

Then Pinkie and Spider-Man stop breaking the 4th wall and came out of the portal. You landed on nearby rooftop as the Spider-People make a landing on the same rooftop. You let the Humane 7 out of the dome and revert back to human form. 

Spider-Man: "Okay, now what kind of crazy place Goblin take us?"

(Y/N): "Mana, where are we?"

Mana: "Earth-1610."

You and the team then hear a familiar and hateful voice.

Jay Jonah Jameson: "Three words: SPIDER-MAN-MENACE!"

Spider-Man: "Menace, the Jonah that I know, check, traffic jams, broad way wannabes, cavies, and maybe we're home sweet home, we're I'm the one only Spider-Man."

Gloriosa: "Hey!"

Spider-Man: "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to offend you..."

Gloriosa: "No look!"

Gloriosa point towards a fight between Goblin and Miles Morales and a tall woman with black hair, brown gloves, red jacket, and a pair of earrings. She has an Nemetrix on her right arm and she transform into HotShot. 

???(Kai Green) as Hotshot: "Ugh, I was going for QuadSmack not Hotshot!"

Spider-Man: "Or, I'm totally wrong."

(Y/N): "Let's help them out!"

You then transform into Frost Moth and fly down to help the two, while others follow along.

Goblin: "Such easy pickings, a small Spider-Man."

Miles: "Did you call me small, what happened to you, is it a supervillain diet, cause you were all big and stuff."

The woman as HotShot shot fire at Goblin as he dodge the attack.

Goblin: "You want to see scary?"

Goblin then throw pumpkin bombs at the two and they dodge them. Then the girl and Miles see Spider-Man and you.

Miles: "Peter Parker?"

???(Kai Green) as HotShot: "(Y/N) Danvers?"

Then Goblin punch the two and knock them out.