Chapter 62: Quest for Spider Knights

In Earth-TRN458, your alternate reality counterpart in this dimension is a royal princess, that enjoys fighting and protecting her people, but she has a secret, she has a secret identity as the Many Faced Knight,  with armor that she made herself as a combination of medieval magic and her designs as well, how does she have the title Many Faced Knight, her Ultimatrix that she had for 13 yrs.

Meanwhile, in between realities, Spider-Man is explaining what is happening.

Spider-Man: "Yeehaw, just another day of your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, what you never travel between parallel universes, who knew."

Spider-Man: "Where did you have the time for any of that?!"

Pinkie: "I've always have time, also Goblin has been stealing DNA from Spider-Men to an evil plan, I know the plan, but I'm not telling you, guess you have to wait for two more chapters."*Squee*

Sunset: "What are you talking about, you know what, don't tell us, it's a Pinkie thing."

Pinkie: "Yep."

(Y/N) as Gravattack: "Next universe, several clicks, entering the universe in 3, 2, 1!"

You all entered the universe, you fly to the ground while the Spider-People fall to the ground, and the Spider-People are in a pile of each other.

Gloriosa: "Ow."

Spider-Man: "Is it too much to ask for once to have a soft landing."

You made the landing and you let out the Humane 7 and revert back to human form. You then spot a castle.

(Y/N): "Hey, over here, I've found something!"

The Spider-People and the Humane 7 see the same castle.

Spider-Man: "Whoah, a castle, an honest to goodness medieval castle."

Rarity: "My goodness, whenever theres a castle, there must be a princess!"

You head to the castle and you see two guards in knight armor with rainbow and apple accents.

Your thoughts: "What do you expect from Applejack and Rainbow Dash."

Sci-Twi sees a familiar face with white skin, blue hair and knight armor.

Sci-Twi: "Shining Armor?"

That person turn to Sci-Twi and walk up to her.

Shining: "Yes, I'm Shinning Armor captain of the guard, who art thou are you?"

Shining Armor recognizes Sci-Twi as his sister.

Shining: "Clover the Clever, my sister aren't thou studying with Merlin?"

You then walk up to Shinning.

(Y/N): "Hey, she needs some off time from the books, okay buddy."

You and Sci-Twi walk along the wall to get back with the group and you look over the insides of the wall and see the public.

Sir Jay Jonah: "3:00, and alls well in York!"

Rarity: "Oooo, I can't wait to see what clothes the princess has here!"

Sp//dr: "We're in York, I can't believe it, what's next the Stone Age!?"

Spider-Man: "This can't New York, gotta be the old timely one."

Sir Jay Jonah: "And hark, don't forget to pay your tides to the alchemist, should you forget, you will suffer dearly!"