We want him only

DGP Office, Mumbai

Sampathy Raj as DGP Satya

DGP Satya came to one man for Investigation that he have illegal weapons with him

Accused : Kitanee Baar Mai Aapako Bataana Hai? Main Kuchh Bhee Nahin Jaanata (How many times I have to tell you? I don't know anything)

DGP Satya became angry for this and stabbed Screwdrivers in that Accused Hands, He shouted Louly due to pain.

DGP Satya : Now tell me, From How many years you are working for Irfan?

Accused : From 8 months, Sir..

DGP Satya : With in 8 months you came to stage to supply Weapons means you developed very fast.

Accused : No, Sir!! I am like Courier, I don't know with whom they will do dealings, I will just send details about Weapons.

DGP Satya : What are they planning to do?

Accused : I don't know adjustly,Sir..But they are in search of Men who have Criminal Back grounds to plan something Big..Except this I don't know anything..Please Believe me..Sir..

DGP Satya asked his team

DGP Satya : Check all the Men in Mumbai who have Criminal Background.

Police : We craked all the Criminal men Profiles, Sir..But One man Profile got missing from last one year.

DGP Satya : Who?

They showed Dhruv Photo on Computer Screen and said to DGP

Police : His Name is Dhruv, He can do anything for Money.But from last one Year he is not in Mumbai and we don't know where he is now.

DGP Satya : We want him only, Go and Search about him.

At Hyderabad

Dhruv along with JP Gang went to Meet GV When it is raining

They all put Bluetooth to their Ears that Dhruv from Behind  giving instructions to them through Bluetooth