"I am not climbing down this roof top with a string as support" I crossed my arms and turned my back to him with a pout.

When I peek back behind me, I notice him tying the rope around a thick pipe. "Alright fine. When the cops show up, just tell them you were a guest and you don't know the host. They'll go easier on you that way" He tosses the rope down the back of the house.

I turn around and glare him, he can't be serious. When he grabs the rope firmly and stands in the position to down-climb this building, I know, he's dead serious.

"I go first!" I called out and ran over to the edge beside him. He gives me a look, he had expected me to join him from the start. Is way too much confidence even a real characteristic?

I walk down the wall, careful not to look down. It doesn't take too many steps to get to the bottom, but it sure was nerve wrecking. Justin follows down like a freaking pro! You'd think he did this for a living or something. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

I looked around at the empty field that is the backyard of this place. There's no way we're getting out of this one, there's no where to go!

While I'm thinking of ways to explain this to my parents when they have to fly out to Memphis to bail me out of jail, Justin snorts from beside me. I turn my attention to him. He stands there, holding something out it front of him. It's covered in little sticky notes, written words on all of them, and smells like a mix of at least 3 different drinks. It takes me a second to catch on, that's my bra.

I glare at it intensely, "What. Happened. Last. Night." I ask for the third time in the past 10 minutes.

Justin laughs, "Heck if anyone remembers, but it looks like it was fun" I grab the bra from his hands and throw it at the brick wall.

That's when my heart came to a revolting stop, "Freeze! Stay where you are!" A voice echoes from above us. We both shoot our heads upward at the cop standing on the roof we just descended from. Justin laughs, again. Why the hell is everything so funny to him? I have no idea.

"Run" he whispers and without taking another breath, he sprints across the open field. Before I can even comprehend what I'm doing, my legs are making a fast break right on Justin's tail.

"We're running from the cops! Holy shit! We're dead. We're worse then dead! Death would be a subtle punishment in our case!" I whine while running through the ridiculously tall grass.

"Shut up and save your breath for our stride home," Justin calls out over his shoulder.

My brain felt detached from my head as I ran. I swear I could feel it bouncing off every corner of my head, and it was painful. This first-time hangover would be one to remember. I tried not to think about to make this easier on me, but it wasn't working. I was creating more and more distance between Justin and I, and less distance between the cop that was now chasing us.

My legs turned to jello and I could've sworn I was going to fall face first into the dirt and grass, but someone swept me off my feet, literally. Justin adjusted me onto his back, I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms hung on his shoulder. He ran like he was an Olympic track runner.

We made it back to campus, with me on his back, before the cops could ever get close to catching us. Justin continued sprinting through campus, through the girls dorm, with everyone's eyes following us like vultures. At that point, I was nauseous with laughter as we'd piggy-backed up the steps to my dorm.

The door was unlocked, so we spun right in. I laughed even harder now as Justin spun me around through the kitchen, on his back, and to the den. My arms were tight around his neck now because I'd literally felt like the room was toppling over.