Even though he had gotten dressed again, the now ripped buttonless shirt he wore did nothing but amplify his sex appeal from his tousled hair to his hungry, lustful gaze to the thick bulge in his trousers.

His chest was still dripping with the ropes of his release, and a part of me wanted to get on my knees and lick the remains up before taking his steel member between my lips.

Alrik must have read the look on my face because his gaze darkened even further, and he growled under his breath.

"You thought that was funny, didn't you?" He accused, unbuckling his belt and tossing it aside, the metal clattering against the floor noisily.

Perhaps this wasn't the best time to ask him to fuck me.

I placed a sweet smile on my lips and stepped toward him, raising my arms slowly, "How about we just hug and make up?"

His eyes narrowed as I approached him and when I was less than an foot away, he grabbed my wrist with one hand and cupped my jaw with the other in a bruising grip, "Mmm, so you agree that your pussy should hug my cock to apologize for the cruel punishment?"

"I didn't exactly mean–"

"Or perhaps that pretty mouth of yours?" He murmured, tugging my bottom lip between his fingers and releasing it so it throbbed. A whimper escaped my mouth, and he quickly swallowed it with a rough kiss.

His lips overpowered mine – possessive, ravenous, and insisting that I allow him complete and utter control. I responded back with a quiet moan and made a move to clench the collar of his shirt and pull him close.

However, he quickly released my lips and grabbed my hand, his chest rising and falling rapidly as he stared down at me with furrowed eyebrows. His hands fell to the straps of the trench coat, and he yanked it open, helping me shove the coat off my body and throwing it aside.

The hungry look in his eyes darkened as he studied the lace outfit once again, undressing me with his gaze. He traced his hands over the straps of the bra and brushed his thumbs over my puckered nipples that were aching for his attention. 

Goosebumps scattered across my skin as he knelt and wrapped his lips around one swollen tip, giving it a rough suck. My breath hitched, my eyes rolling back a little as the vibrations from his mouth overloaded my senses and created a pulsing beat in my core.

As he directed his attention to the other peak, his hands ran down the curve of my waist, over the strap of the garter that he teased lightly, before settling on my ass and massaging it roughly. His mouth followed the burning path of his fingers, and my hand immediately flew down to fist his hair as he sunk his teeth into the skin of my stomach.

"Alrik please," I begged in a whisper as he pressed wet kisses along the lining of my thong. If he went any further, my wetness would begin dripping down the inside of my thighs.

I was completely lost in my own blissful daze until a sharp smack on my ass snapped me out of it. 

Alrik grabbed a handful of my hair and jerked my head back so my gaze met his as his fingers continued to tease the straps of my thong.

He observed the longing look on my face for a moment before his lips twitched into a cruel smirk, "Do you really think you're going to be rewarded after all that?"

I rolled my eyes, and he was quick to retort with another smack on my ass, "Face the wall."

My lips parted, intending to give him an earful, but he pressed his finger to them to shush me, "The longer you take to do as I say, the more likely it is you'll be wobbling around bow-legged for weeks."