It was a hard to swallow pill; the concept of Levi ever liking you romantically. You considered yourself a strong person, both mentally and physically but you couldn't help but feel soft and crumpled whenever you were around him. You would give in easily, submit to his whim and let yourself be dragged by him, something you never allowed anyone other than your family to do for a period of time until you fought back. But this wasn't the painful kind of submission that physically exhausted you. You actually rather liked it, being bossed by the grumpy man, his rough attitude merging well with your own.

In the pool of your insecurities and doubts, there was one surefire thought that echoed throughout your head; you didn't want anyone other than your own teacher, Levi Ackerman. You didn't care whether he was into you out of lust or if he actually liked you romantically at this point. You didn't care if he was in a position of authority which made you unable to carry out a relationship with him. All you knew was that if there was any man you wanted more than anything in the world, to be the person to take you to pleasurable heights that left you moaning and writhing in ecstasy, it was him. Levi. He seemed to know how to work a woman's body and you had full trust that he would make you orgasm with just his touch, hell even his words alone. You didn't want anyone to touch you but him. The thought made you happier than you had ever been in your life.

You came to a solid understanding with today's events. You wanted your first time with a man to be with him. It didn't matter to you if it turned out to be a sudden, impromptu romp of seduction. As long as it was with him, you would be satisfied. Your life and experience taught you that sex and love never always connected. Yes, it was important for both to be balanced in a relationship but yours wasn't really in that stage. You didn't know what stage you and Levi were in. You never believed in fairy tale romances, your parents being the best example. Levi was someone you knew, someone you trusted. You loved him with all your heart and even if he didn't feel the same, you were going to do everything in your power to spend at least one night with him.

You breathed with determination. The next time you found him alone, you hoped you could convince him to continue what he had started and this time, go all the way.

*

July, 29th - Wednesday

Your master plan was turning out to be a failure. You had written out so many mind scripts with varying scenarios to prepare yourself for the conversation that awaited you. You had imagined that both of you would work out your conflicting thoughts together with maturity and respect, like true adults. Turns out, the older of the adults was being more immature than you.

Levi was ignoring you.

Alright. So maybe ignoring was a little too demeaning a word to describe his behaviour. The man pretended like you didn't exist. The weekend before the start of the semester had been exhausting. He wouldn't answer any of your calls. No responses to your messages. Not a word from his side. You had expected at least a sorry about touching you inappropriately. Nada. No apology. No confession. Plain silence. His actions left you annoyed and confused.

Once classes began, you noticed something odd during his lectures. He would arrive to the classroom right at the dot of your lecture period and leave before any of the students could depart. During the lesson, he would maintain eye contact with the last row, completely ignoring your presence that was directly facing him from the first row. When there were questions to be asked, you eagerly raised your hand, waiting to be called out. Usually, you were the first person he would pick, considering that he was closer to you and Armin than the rest of his class. This time however, you were completely bypassed for some random girl in the corner who was known to be whore and never bothered about paying attention in class. Catching his tricks, you tried sitting in the last row today but he constantly moved with the first row this time, avoiding the back seats. It made you grit your teeth in anger. He had completely stopped talking to you, which meant that there would be no more extra coaching as well.